GFK closing!

oldchap

Just went to check balance & saw message:-

After many years and many thousands of surveys, AskGfk will be closing its doors on the 26th June 2017. 

You will still be able to visit this panel portal up until 1st September 2017 allowing you to redeem any unclaimed incentives. After this date, the portal will be closed and unredeemed incentives forfeited.

I've put in a claim, but will still have some points I can't redeem.

Anyone who uses better claim their points before 1st September!

I don't think I am a member however it seems surveys and their companies may have fallen on hard times.This is the worst I have ever seen it.

On 8/1/2017 at 2:25 PM, footfree said:

I don't think I am a member however it seems surveys and their companies may have fallen on hard times.This is the worst I have ever seen it.

They are a UK company and had an offices which is what will be closed. The UK branch is still opened but will do very little business here for some reason.

• 1 month later...

Just had e-mail :-

What's new? Nicequest is a survey panel just like Ask GfK, but you’ll see a number of improvements. We have better and guaranteed rewards, more user friendly surveys and a sleek new panel member portal to make it easier to find surveys and claim rewards!

The Nicequest panel will now replace our old Ask GfK panel. To make sure you don’t miss out, click the button to start your registration. It will only take a few minutes!

We have now closed the Ask GfK portal and if you haven't already redeemed any outstanding points we will be forwarding these to Ovations for you (to the nearest GBP£). They will send you a voucher code in the next 10-14 days for these.

Well I've registered & will see what happens. Looks good news that I might get the points I'd already earned

On 10/2/2017 at 3:18 AM, oldchap said:

Just had e-mail :-

What's new? Nicequest is a survey panel just like Ask GfK, but you’ll see a number of improvements. We have better and guaranteed rewards, more user friendly surveys and a sleek new panel member portal to make it easier to find surveys and claim rewards!

The Nicequest panel will now replace our old Ask GfK panel. To make sure you don’t miss out, click the button to start your registration. It will only take a few minutes!

We have now closed the Ask GfK portal and if you haven't already redeemed any outstanding points we will be forwarding these to Ovations for you (to the nearest GBP£). They will send you a voucher code in the next 10-14 days for these.

Well I've registered & will see what happens. Looks good news that I might get the points I'd already earned

I signed up when GFK closed. They're OK.