Opinion Bar

oldchap

Suppose I shouldn't be surprised - had e-mail "Please give your opinion through our newest survey " A survey about yourself ". You will receive £ 1.00 if you fully complete the survey"

Went right through, took over 15 minutes then "Thank you for your participation! For this survey we were looking for a special target group. Unfortunately, you do not match the requirements to fully complete the survey"

• Like 1

It is happening more and more and I see it daily.  Why take us through an entire survey and then boot us out after thanking us for completing it? 

• 1 year later...

I am afraid to take surveys for OpinionBar. After taking so long to get paid than having them take all the money they owed me. Thats it.I did 89 surveys and they

paid me $31 dollars.What happen to all the money I earned and hours I put in.Not right.Sometimes people hold you in their hands and they dont know  you, so you are nothing but a number..Someday people on the otherside of the internet will have to accountable for the things they perpetrate on individuals who are innocent.