univox: from 1 of the best to now 1 of the worst!

theskyhunter

6 hours ago, theskyhunter said:

simply put, this site is the dumps now. DONT JOIN!!!

I just joined this site a couple of weeks ago was doing well even though I didn't qualify for a lot of the surveys but getting the 5 points for DQ was a big plus but now that they took that away not sure it will be worth it I will give it a little more time to see if things change from what I was reading on there forum they had done that once before and brought it back.I guess time will tell

On 8/2/2017 at 3:09 AM, peach6 said:

I just joined this site a couple of weeks ago was doing well even though I didn't qualify for a lot of the surveys but getting the 5 points for DQ was a big plus but now that they took that away not sure it will be worth it I will give it a little more time to see if things change from what I was reading on there forum they had done that once before and brought it back.I guess time will tell

They haven't taken a 5 points away. I guess they feel if you get thrown out right away they shouldn't give you the 5 points but if you are there long enough to answer questions but don't qualify they give you the 5 points. A while back they wouldn't give 5 points at all which is when we started protesting and we won.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, paulgro said:

They haven't taken a 5 points away. I guess they feel if you get thrown out right away they shouldn't give you the 5 points but if you are there long enough to answer questions but don't qualify they give you the 5 points. A while back they wouldn't give 5 points at all which is when we started protesting and we won.

A few days ago when they started this I wasn't getting any 5 points but I have been getting some now I just wish I would qualify for more surveys

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

A few days ago when they started this I wasn't getting any 5 points but I have been getting some now I just wish I would qualify for more surveys

Qualifying is a bit of a challenge I will agree but I've found it doesn't take long to be able to cash out. May I was there a year and have done quite well so far. I can cash out right now but I usually let the amount build up before I do.

• Like 1

they have  kicked the hornets nest again id say with this latest fiasco. almost every survey you have to ask 1- 5 questions, usually, then maybe youll get to enter a survey. but the majority of the time now, even if you answer the questions youll get no pts. in 2 days I had 85 survey attempts. well I only got pts  on 25 of them. that's ridiculous to say the least.  I still say sample cube has a lot to do with. its used as the router for their surveys.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:30 PM, theskyhunter said:

they have  kicked the hornets nest again id say with this latest fiasco. almost every survey you have to ask 1- 5 questions, usually, then maybe youll get to enter a survey. but the majority of the time now, even if you answer the questions youll get no pts. in 2 days I had 85 survey attempts. well I only got pts  on 25 of them. that's ridiculous to say the least.  I still say sample cube has a lot to do with. its used as the router for their surveys.

Don't forget that Univox is a middleman and nothing more. Yes, Sample cube is a pain so it wouldn't hurt if they stopped using it.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my latest contact with Univox Customer Service.

Me - I don't accept your answer.  This company/site fraudently got a lot of very confidential, personal information from me and I am sure they didn't discard it after they deemed me disqualified.  It is your responsibility to investigate this site and ban it from sending surveys through Univox.  I am very disappointed in your response and don't believe you fully investigated my complaint.  What is the name of the company that submitted this survey?  I would like to talk to them directly.  As far as I am concerned you can keep the 5 points.  It is an insult!

...On September 5, 2017 at 4:34 PM Univoxcommunity <[email protected]> wrote: Hi, Thanks for writing to us. We have checked our records and as per our finding your status is captured as disqualified for given survey number due to mismatch of your response with survey requirement. 5 points f…

Thanks,
The Univox Team 

On Sep 4, 2017 at 12:51 PM Univoxcommunity, director <[email protected]> wrote:
...Dear Member, Thanks for reaching out to us, We would like to inform you that your request is in processed queue. Our team will revert within 48 hrs. Thanks have a good day :) Thanks, The Univox Team Follow us on the Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/univoxcommunity/ Watch our new video. http://ow.l…

9/4/2017 3:51 PM

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have received your query and someone from support team will get back to you within 24 working hrs.

In case of anything urgent, feel free to call us at 866-344-7832.

Have a good day!

Regards 
Team Univox

On Sep 2, 2017 at 7:56 AM alfigler26 <[email protected]> wrote:

...Me - 

Powered by  I spent at least 15 minutes completing survey 171743 which was worth 125 points. I answered very detailed financial information and answered all questions honestly. At a point when the survey should have been completed I received the message that I did not meet the criteria. In the meantime this company has all my personal financial information. This has happened to me previously and I am concerned that this is a fraud site that now has my information..

Thanks for writing to us.

We have checked our records and as per our finding your status is captured as disqualified for given survey number due to mismatch of your response with survey requirement.

5 points for your time has been credited in your account. 

So based on my contact with Univox Customer Service as noted previously, I think I will quit this site.  There are enough reputable sites without getting the run around from companies like this one.