OpinionOutpost A New Low

Leefall

I received my first 2 point survey today not thrilled but was only 5 minutes I won't mind if I get a lot of those but don't give me a 15 minute survey for 2 points because I'm not doing it.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, JD said:

How many minutes?  Their 4 point surveys can be up to 14 minutes. They've also had short surveys for a sweepstakes entry which really is a low.

Sorry, don't remember how many minutes but I do remember it also had a few minute prelim.  

• Like 1

On 8/6/2017 at 0:10 PM, Leefall said:

Sorry, don't remember how many minutes but I do remember it also had a few minute prelim.  

Got 2 point surveys today that were offered for 4, 5, and 9 minutes. Also got one for 3 points. One 2 point survey was one that used to be 4 points which was their minimum number. Screw the survey taker again.

• Like 1

It's not really a new low across the board. I haven't really seen any change at all.

If anything, I welcome 5 minute for 2 point surveys, which although for me are very few and far between, most of the time they are invites to study's like focus groups where I earn rewards such as £50 for 1 week of participation

• 2 weeks later...

Last few cash outs for PayPal on OO have required waiting 24 hours. I called many months ago when this occurred and their terms I was told say up to 24 hours. Then the 24 hour wait disappeared until recently. Just me or others as well?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JD said:

Last few cash outs for PayPal on OO have required waiting 24 hours. I called many months ago when this occurred and their terms I was told say up to 24 hours. Then the 24 hour wait disappeared until recently. Just me or others as well?

I have had to wait also  not doing very well with them lately can't even qualify for the 2 point surveys

• Like 1

What happened to the "Instant Amazon Gift certs" on Opinion Outpost(canada)...I went to cash out for $20 yesterday & now I'm waiting in "pending" wtf....that's never happened before....

I just got one for 3 points. What gets me is that I had to answer about 10 ridiculous questions before the survey.,..that stupid "We're All Ears". They have a lot of nerve!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cricket said:

I just got one for 3 points. What gets me is that I had to answer about 10 ridiculous questions before the survey.,..that stupid "We're All Ears". They have a lot of nerve!!

I'm not even qualifying for those lately

4 minute survey for 2 points. After 10 minutes I opted out. RIDICULOUS!. Who is timing these surveys as minutes constantly underestimated and bear no resemblance to the survey. and  who is rewarding ridiculous  points??? AND THEY WANT RESPONSIBLE RESPONSES. If I were a company seeking survey results I would never use them. I wonder if the companies using OO realize the miniscule reward their survey takers receive. 

• Like 1