Consumer Opinion Institute

spider

This company sends surveys through the mail, and they have changed their incentives. Instead of receiving 5 dollars with your survey, they are testing out a ten dollar reward  that you can choose online. I selected the amazon card and received my ten dollars within 48 hours. And the surveys are the same size, not longer! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spider said:

This company sends surveys through the mail, and they have changed their incentives. Instead of receiving 5 dollars with your survey, they are testing out a ten dollar reward  that you can choose online. I selected the amazon card and received my ten dollars within 48 hours. And the surveys are the same size, not longer! 

I just did one that I received in the mail for the 5.00 enclosed

How did you get to do one online

They are very tedious though

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmmm that's weird. I tore my envelope apart looking for the five dollars lol. Then I saw a yellow paper inside that explained the new incentive program they are testing out. Maybe since they are testing it, they are sending out both the old and new way to see which one leads to more completions. I really don't know. I was always happy with the five dollars because it always came at a time I could use the extra cash on hand, but this way is nice too because it is double. Hopefully you'll get to test the new incentive out next time. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...