PineCone Lull?

schludermann

I'm 49 with both older and younger kids in the household, married, homemaker. I used to qualify for everything they sent me and now, I'm lucky to qualify for 1-2 per month. I get maybe 1-2 invites per week. The big tell for me is customer service.The shop tracker has decided not to accept my info anymore. I've sent 2-3 emails concerning it to "Karen". NO answer. Not even a generic answer. In fact, there has been no answer from customer svc in the last 2 months. It's mind boggling. I can't imagine why they've done this. Also,  from recent experience, I don't get the 300 points for about 2-3 days. It used to be next day. I also don't get the measly $3 in paypal for anywhere from 2 days up to a week.

Several months back , the "household questions" that I got were such that they might actually get you a survey. The past 5 weeks or so , no longer. The questions now are a combo of repeating demographics (age , ZIP Code , etc.) and tobacco / alcohol related questions. After several sets of those and the wait for the interface , I get one of the following:

- "Survey not yet available." (why send me to it??)

- "Survey not available in your area" (makes no sense , plus they have asked for my ZIP Code several times)

- "You have already completed the survey" (HUH?? Why send me to it then? This started the past 2 weeks.)

I see posts from people in my demographic that are getting several to actually do each week. Not sure how. Emailing "Karen Scott" is a waste of time as the responses rarely even have anything to do with the question.

Pinecone used to be a 4.5 star rating in my book. Not even close now!

• Like 1

( knock on wood)   they have really surprised me lately  ,I have qualified  for most of them  and they are sending me the redeem  email  really quick ,the only  thing is the "would you be willing to try  _________  I  usually say yes   but so far nothing has been sent  :(

• Like 1

I received a Pinecone invite this past Friday, clicked on the email link only to get this message, "Oops, something went wrong". I emailed Karen Scott and no reply. She used to be good at getting back to me right away. Something must have changed with their management in a negative way.

6 minutes ago, Njsurveyman said:

I received a Pinecone invite this past Friday, clicked on the email link only to get this message, "Oops, something went wrong". I emailed Karen Scott and no reply. She used to be good at getting back to me right away. Something must have changed with their management in a negative way.

There has been a big change to there site I prefer the way it used to be

I got a household question one over the weekend but it wouldn't load up.  So I emailed and Karen Scott got back to me today and I actually took a survey.  I have no idea why I have issues with some surveys.  But I got to do one!

Got one Tuesday morning that asked 3 questions (ZIP Code was one) and then sent me to a survey which promptly informed me that it was not available in my area. Been getting that a lot there lately. Emailed "Karen Scott" to report the issue. May get a response , hopefully one that actually addresses the query!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, episemion said:

Got one Tuesday morning that asked 3 questions (ZIP Code was one) and then sent me to a survey which promptly informed me that it was not available in my area. Been getting that a lot there lately. Emailed "Karen Scott" to report the issue. May get a response , hopefully one that actually addresses the query!

I get that also

I just got an invite, but when I clicked on the link it automatically took me to a screen that said that my profile didn't fit the survey.  How do they know that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I just got an invite, but when I clicked on the link it automatically took me to a screen that said that my profile didn't fit the survey.  How do they know that?

Then why did they waste your time and send it to you

9 hours ago, peach6 said:

Then why did they waste your time and send it to you

Same with the ones that you get that inform you that you already completed the survey. Why waste your time if they already know that??

• Like 1

On 8/16/2017 at 5:08 AM, peach6 said:

I get that also

What is puzzling with the "not available in your area" is why wouldn't a survey be? I would assume surveys would be for all of the states. I live in NY.

The new router system really needs a lot of work (or a total scrapping)!!

• Like 1

At the end of completing a Pinecone Survey recently, I just noticed there is something that offers you a guaranteed 300 pts per month for downloading a software app on your laptop or phone! Did anyone attempt this? Is it legit and safe? 

• Like 2