Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot and iPoll

Katrinka

I've been having ongoing issues with Opinion Outpost. This is the second time I've been locked out of my account. I get the error saying my account's been frozen due to data concerns. They never respond to my queries. They don't explain what the data concerns are. 

Then this week I receive two survey invitations, one from Survey Spot and the other iPoll. I know that they're owned by the same company as Opinion Outpost. I am positive I unsubscribed from Survey Spot, because you needed 1000 points to get a $10 payout, whereas in  Opinion Outpost you needed 100.  And didn't iPoll shut down this year? So on a lark, I logged in to Opinion Outpost, and I was able to get in. Still no responses from the company, however. To top it off, the 74 points I had in there before I was locked out a second time was gone. They stole my points. 

Is anyone having issues with them, and is anyone there responding?

15 minutes ago, Katrinka said:

I've been having ongoing issues with Opinion Outpost. This is the second time I've been locked out of my account. I get the error saying my account's been frozen due to data concerns. They never respond to my queries. They don't explain what the data concerns are. 

Then this week I receive two survey invitations, one from Survey Spot and the other iPoll. I know that they're owned by the same company as Opinion Outpost. I am positive I unsubscribed from Survey Spot, because you needed 1000 points to get a $10 payout, whereas in  Opinion Outpost you needed 100.  And didn't iPoll shut down this year? So on a lark, I logged in to Opinion Outpost, and I was able to get in. Still no responses from the company, however. To top it off, the 74 points I had in there before I was locked out a second time was gone. They stole my points. 

This is the number have if you want to call them {877} 254-1234

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:37 PM, Katrinka said:

same here. 2nd time ive been deactivated in just a couple of months. same excuse they gave you. wouldn't ever tell me the exact details on what I done wrong. takes forever to get a response from them.

I unsubscribed from SurveySpot also.. when I was locked out three times recently from my OO account, they reset it and now i'm getting emails from Surveyspot again.