Epoll no follow up?Question about answering?

footfree

Did one of those surveys where they ask you to watch a show and answer questions but got no follow up survey for my time.I was going to watch it anyways so no sweat but I probably would have waited to do it.I think this is the first time I haven't received  the promised follow up.Plus I haven't had to contact them in years,are they good about answering?Worse thing was this was a 2 hour show - I would really like to tell them that this is way to long for this show.No need for that........just saying make programs like this 1 hour.

Had to delete the link with the name of the program since they just sent me the follow up survey - at least that wasn't a waste of time.But last time I did one they sent the email inthe morning not so late at night.
You will receive a link to a survey about the show during the day tomorrow (Friday 8/4). Please check your email tomorrow during the day and complete the survey at your earliest convenience. You will receive 1000 points upon completion of the survey.

We look forward to your input about the show.  Your opinions are valuable!

Thank you so much!  

The Epoll Team

I don't think I ever had to contact them ,its one of the only survey sites where I still got points even if it I did not have to do the survey  .