Grrrrrrrrr Ipsos

footfree

Which items would you never consider buying?Had a list of 10 items and I would buy all of them but it was either choose 1 or say I would not purchase any of them.Seriously?

Not only that I have done 12 surveys in a row and not 1 did I qualify for.

• Like 2

I have a love hate relationship with them  I either  get my 5 points  for being dq'd  or I get pleasantly surprised .I also like you can get your rewards instantly now

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

They have some of the worst surveys.  Many sites also have their surveys.  They ask same question over and over.  The polls are sometimes like giant spreadsheets and so overwhelming.  I don't even fill out their surveys anymore when I see their logo.

• Like 1

I used to belong to their site but dropped them. For a year I did every survey they sent me which was quite a few. Spent a lot of time trying to qualify for surveys. I made like $110 for the entire year. Not worth the trouble. Even though I dropped Springboard I made like $50 in a year for significantly fewer survey attempts. Be wary of the companies they have bought that have the same format. They are just as bad. Like OpinionSphere.

I have stuck with them even though their incentives are pretty low.  Mostly because of the screen out incentives and their annual loyalty bonus.  I still average about $100 / year with them.  But the repetitive questions do get to me sometimes.

Ipsos owns OpinonsHere, that's why you see a similarity.  For those who have been doing surveys a long time like me, OpinionsHere is the re-branded OTX (Online Testing Exchange).  I'm sure some of you will recognize OTX and share the same disdain I did for their surveys.