Your-Surveys.com The bane of 'member' support

schludermann

Your-Surveys is an awful company. They lack civility, tacit and common decency to explain their decisions.  So I tried getting them to reply by filing a BBB complaint, apparently they don't care to respond to those as well. Does anyone have more details about who founded this company and their backers?

Kris

Ticket: BBB Complaint ID#: 27531949 Business Name: Your Surveys

All Messages
no. Username Message
1 schludermann
2017-04-16 15:43:50
You so you think I was being passive, this is the ticket I filed with the BBB and there has been no response. 

2 admin
2017-04-16 15:43:50
Hello there,

We've received your ticket. Most tickets are replied within 2 business days, but please allow up to 3-5 business days for us to get back to you.

Thank you again for your message, we will be in touch shortly.

Kind Regards,
The Admin Team
3 schludermann
2017-06-20 10:47:27
I have refreshed this complaint and post an easy link to survey police for other jilted panelists to use and report your atrocious conduct.
4 agm2
2017-06-21 07:44:51
=== Support team closed the ticket. ===

Ticket is closed, you cannot reply to a closed ticket.

• Like 2

I smelled a big fat rat with these folks quite some time back.  Probably a year and a half ago or so.  They shut me out diaries midway through, it took weeks to get credit for points, and that much longer to cash out if I could get enough.  I dumped them quickly.  I am so sorry this has happened to you.  I had always wondered what they would do if an atty contacted them. 

• Like 2