Fed up with Harris Poll

Lurkergirl

Okay  so I contacted the BBB about a month ago  because they never answer  the messages and never get me my points .Everything was going good  till I cashed out  and now back to the same junk they did to me before .Did 3 surveys  no points  sent multiple messages and even called their office no response .So I contacted the BBB  nothing from them yet now .In the mean time I think they have sent me 4-5 more surveys  to do .I am fed up  how do I know if I do these new ones I will get my points ? I don't even have enough to cash out yet because of the 3 surveys  ( and no they never told me how many points .) I feel like a wheel spinning in mud .I am not getting anywhere .I do not know what to do  other than  just forfeit my points and be done with them .

So I am now on day 6 with no reply from either the BBB or Harris  poll .I was clearing my inbox  took a chance on a survey ,should not have never said how many points I would get .I guess I should just dump them ,I don't feel in the mood to be jerked around by them or anyone .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

So I am now on day 6 with no reply from either the BBB or Harris  poll .I was clearing my inbox  took a chance on a survey ,should not have never said how many points I would get .I guess I should just dump them ,I don't feel in the mood to be jerked around by them or anyone .

It's very hard to let go of a survey site that you do quality for surveys from it's just a shame that there customer service is crappy.Have you tried messaging them through facebook?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, peach6 said:

It's very hard to let go of a survey site that you do quality for surveys from it's just a shame that there customer service is crappy.Have you tried messaging them through facebook?

The only  page I saw for them if it is the right page had not been updated since January .  I also  recontacted the bbb  ( I was on a role with them today  because of something else ) anyway someone named Pete  said they never got anything from  me but I copied  the email I had from their office dated 8/3   so we will see so far no points .I hate to drop them  but the customer service stinks

• Like 1

I so understand not wanting to drop a site that is giving you surveys and I HATE leaving unclaimed money on a site. That being said, I've had to bit the bullet this year and drop several sites that used to be regular earners for me. I've been telling myself that my time is my most valuable asset and I can't waste it on sites that aren't paying me. I did leave a few dollars sitting in my account on Harris Poll and while I don't like that, I think it is unlikely I would have earned enough to cash out there again this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rsmt25 said:

I so understand not wanting to drop a site that is giving you surveys and I HATE leaving unclaimed money on a site. That being said, I've had to bit the bullet this year and drop several sites that used to be regular earners for me. I've been telling myself that my time is my most valuable asset and I can't waste it on sites that aren't paying me. I did leave a few dollars sitting in my account on Harris Poll and while I don't like that, I think it is unlikely I would have earned enough to cash out there again this year.

I know I hate leaving points behind .I did that with mysurvey   they  just never got back to me and even though I contacted the bbb   they never responded .Of course after I left they responded to all my messages  but it was to late  because I had all ready left the site .

As to Harris  I checked in to the site   seems like they gave me so points but I am not happy that I did 4  surveys and they gave me a measly 50 points  for each of the 4 .That seems awful  cheap  since some of them I know was long .I  want to cash out  but I need a  more points .I don't know what to do really

• Like 1

I am finding that with a a lot of sites now the surveys are longer and sometimes not sure if it's worth it there are times I just close them and other times I continue.

22 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I am finding that with a a lot of sites now the surveys are longer and sometimes not sure if it's worth it there are times I just close them and other times I continue.

True I also have done that before

• Like 1

Last invite I received was almost 2 months ago now. I have used their Contact Up link as well as messaged them via Facebook. No responses at all! Since they are local to me , I have tried calling them. No good. The phones go to a message system (including the operator!). Not gonna drive out there as they are on the opposite side of town.

1 hour ago, episemion said:

Last invite I received was almost 2 months ago now. I have used their Contact Up link as well as messaged them via Facebook. No responses at all! Since they are local to me , I have tried calling them. No good. The phones go to a message system (including the operator!). Not gonna drive out there as they are on the opposite side of town.

They used to be better at responding not so much now I think that is an awful way to run a business.

Lack of respect from them and us helping them  earn money is a slap in the face.However for some reason they don't think the same way we do or should I say myself.To me it's that kind of mentality that will ultimately be their downfall.That's why they don't answer emails or pay decently.

Reminds me of that old adage what goes around comes around..........................

However for me I'm sooo close to a $50 payout that I'm going to have to walk it out.I cant imagine walking away with that much in there.

• Like 1

Even though they have not contacted me ,I did get them to give me some points thanks to my post to the BBB  ,they gave me 50 points each for my 4 surveys .I do think they should have contacted me though .I do also think 50 points for the surveys  is pretty low . I know the contact us button and the phone  is all a bust .

On 8/12/2017 at 1:38 AM, episemion said:

I get at least 1 survey from them every day, some times 2.