Recurring surveys you run away from...

Trueblue

On 8/14/2017 at 4:08 AM, GammiWoo said:

I feel your pain so much. OneOpinion.com, when they first started, was the site that got me excited about taking surveys again. They made me think, "Oh WOW!! Survey companies are finally treating their panelists right!!" I sang their praises to everyone and put 5 star reviews EVERYWHERE. Now, I'm editing reviews, making apologies and am just crushed cuz it all turned out differently now, lol. Alex from OneOpinion said they are always looking to improve and the owners are looking at the forums for info on what people want. I told him just put it back like it was.......

How long ya been at it Spaz? What are some of your faves still?

I agree. Over the last 10yrs, EVERY panel I've seen that merges with another, GOES DOWN HILL and I eventually quit them. OO, I used to cash out weekly for $10. After they merged, I quit them after 3 months of ridiculously LOW incentive changes. When it was Surveyhead, it was my biggest money maker cashing out $35 per month, after they merged and changed to Ipoll, again low incentives and I quit them a year later. Univox for some reason went way down hill and used to offer good incentives, now the incentive equals about 2cents per min on the majority of their surveys. I'm been at 120 short of cashing out for about 2 months now, and when I do, I'll quit them. I could care less how long it takes to receive my cashout as long as I get paid. The incentive is most important. High incentives like Pinecone, ACOP, Cint pays, should tell EVERYONE they VALUE your time. The number of survey panels has tripled since I started taking surveys 11 yrs ago which is the major reason why the incentives have dropped drastically. WAY too much competition.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone get that wells fargo one? I am so tired of it. They ask about a few banks and your opinions of them. Then they tell you about bad things wells fargo has done and then they explain how they are trying to fix this. Then you have to give your opinion again. It feels like propaganda by the time you are done. No matter how hard they try, they are not going to convince me that wells fargo cares about its customers. They wouldn't continually have the same issues if that was the case. End rant lol.

The one I'm getting lately is where they want me to bid on items and they say if I win then I have to pay for it.What kind of survey makes you bid and pay ?I do surveys to earn money not pay to bid.I exit out plus how can they legally bind you to that.I dont go far into it I wonder if they make you give them your credit card info or what?