Props to Epoll

footfree

Last week I did a survey for them that was suppose to have a follow up survey sent the next day.Never received it and I sent them a email which they answered that day and  was able to do the survey .Well today I'm doing a survey and in it they wanted me to watch a video via Facebook and once that was done hit the submit button.Did that but I couldn't continue with the survey the submit button didn't work.Emailed them then they sent me a link to finish within the hour.I mean it didn't work either but they said to 

(If you continue to experience difficulty, please reply to this email.)

so I feel like I have a direct link to respond to to have the matter cleared which is a lot better then most sites..So say what you like at least they answer their emails  in a timely manner.

• Like 1

Good for you!  I am still waiting for someone from iSurvey to respond to an inquiry, so anytime you get an immediate reply, it bolsters your trust for the site. 

10 hours ago, footfree said:

Last week I did a survey for them that was suppose to have a follow up survey sent the next day.Never received it and I sent them a email which they answered that day and  was able to do the survey .Well today I'm doing a survey and in it they wanted me to watch a video via Facebook and once that was done hit the submit button.Did that but I couldn't continue with the survey the submit button didn't work.Emailed them then they sent me a link to finish within the hour.I mean it didn't work either but they said to 

(If you continue to experience difficulty, please reply to this email.)

so I feel like I have a direct link to respond to to have the matter cleared which is a lot better then most sites..So say what you like at least they answer their emails  in a timely manner.

Hopefully they will answer your inquiry

• Like 1