What happened to the "I'm Not A Robot/ pick all the pics that match" when starting a survey?

greeneyeddevils

I find it funny that all of the sudden out of the blue no survey sites that I'm on are doing the " pick all the pics that match" anymore when you click on the "I'm not a robot" ..it used to be annoying as ever trying to click on things & circle objects...I wonder if most of the sites just gave up on that part of the security...anyone else seeing this? Are the sites that you're dealing with dropped that option?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I find it funny that all of the sudden out of the blue no survey sites that I'm on are doing the " pick all the pics that match" anymore when you click on the "I'm not a robot" ..it used to be annoying as ever trying to click on things & circle objects...I wonder if most of the sites just gave up on that part of the security...anyone else seeing this? Are the sites that you're dealing with dropped that option?

I still get them quite often

Yeah, OneOpinion used to have them basically every time I logged in - it was super annoying. It sort of feels like Google decided making people do that every single time made everyone hate them, and now it just randomly picks every once in a while to make you do it, and the rest of the time you just have to click the checkbox and that's it? Not sure if that's on the site or on Google to decide, but in any case, I do agree with you, I started seeing them a crazy amount a couple months ago, and now see it much less. Not complaining.

• Like 1

I am still doing plenty of the click on this and thats.  Sometimes, I get to do them and because it redirects me, I get to do more.  I swear, I do more!!!  Just like that!!!  Am I crazy??  You betcha!!  It drives me crazy!!

• Like 1