Companies and sneaky dq'ing

rosiesmom

I did one today and it said it was a 10 minute survey.  Good!  I answered questions about shopping, they seemed more than qualifying questions.  Then I got a screen about 8 minutes in saying that I was done with that portion and would I like to continue answering questions, it would take another 6 minutes or so.  I clicked on "let's go!" and then it asked if I could help with creative writing and I said I could.  And when I clicked, I was dq'd.  But I answered the original questions and was told that I completed it.  So the moral of the story is, if they asked you to do more, saying "heck no!! You're going to give me the boot anyway!!!"  Just venting, thanks for listening. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2017 at 10:28 AM, rosiesmom said:

I did one today and it said it was a 10 minute survey.  Good!  I answered questions about shopping, they seemed more than qualifying questions.  Then I got a screen about 8 minutes in saying that I was done with that portion and would I like to continue answering questions, it would take another 6 minutes or so.  I clicked on "let's go!" and then it asked if I could help with creative writing and I said I could.  And when I clicked, I was dq'd.  But I answered the original questions and was told that I completed it.  So the moral of the story is, if they asked you to do more, saying "heck no!! You're going to give me the boot anyway!!!"  Just venting, thanks for listening. 

I never answer more then I have to. I really don't trust these companies when it comes to money no matter how small since it is a lot to them when they are dealing with thousands of people.

Like you I was a good 10 minutes in a survey when asked to do  a creative writing assignment on Health care .Then  I got the boot .I feel cheated.I let it go go also but now I'm ticked again.Not sure how these companies would have justified this one but I'm sure they would have.

• Like 2

Survey sites are disqualifying and selling your valuable survey information. By the way, the largest survey sites have 2 to 3 million users. They are becoming very rich off of us. Does anyone know if we can do anything.  They don't care about these forums or the BBB