What is going on with these companies?

GammiWoo

Specifically, is it a survey company model that you open, accept everyone, pay instantly and change it a few months later?  I'm so confused about all of the changes and mergers with survey companies. Is it just that this business is booming right now and newer/older companies are taking some over? I see so much decline in some faves: OneOpinion.com, Pinecone, innopoll.... Opinion Outpost and iPoll are problematic but you already know that going in. I was really doing well and now, not so much. I guess I need to find a new way of making money. I can't get anywhere with crowdflower or gpt sites. Where are you all making money? I mean able to cash out like 10-20 weekly. I know we're not gonna get rich but we were doing ok until recently,  am I right?

• Like 3

I am so leery of Inbox Dollars. Their surveys are the same ones that we get paid more for on other sites. I'm afraid of their offers and since signing up, I get so many "spam" calls. I should probably give Tellwut another try. Thank you for responding!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

I am so leery of inbox dollars. Their surveys are the same ones that we get paid more for on other sites. I'm afraid of their offers and since signing up, I get so many "spam" calls. I should probably give Tellwut another try. Thank you for responding!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I am totally giving Tellwut another go. I am SO impressed at how connected they are with the panelists. Tellwut, your presence here is fantastic and you treat everyone in a friendly, lighthearted way as well as with respect!! Kudos to you. The other survey companies have made us feel so very expendable and insignificant!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, GammiWoo said:

I am totally giving Tellwut another go. I am SO impressed at how connected they are with the panelists. Tellwut, your presence here is fantastic and you treat everyone in a friendly, lighthearted way as well as with respect!! Kudos to you. The other survey companies have made us feel so very expendable and insignificant!

Glad to have you back with us :)

If your account is closed, please contact [email protected] and we will activate it for you.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 1:14 PM, GammiWoo said:

Specifically, is it a survey company model that you open, accept everyone, pay instantly and change it a few months later?  I'm so confused about all of the changes and mergers with survey companies. Is it just that this business is booming right now and newer/older companies are taking some over? I see so much decline in some faves: OneOpinion.com, Pinecone, innopoll.... Opinion Outpost and iPoll are problematic but you already know that going in. I was really doing well and now, not so much. I guess I need to find a new way of making money. I can't get anywhere with crowdflower or gpt sites. Where are you all making money? I mean able to cash out like 10-20 weekly. I know we're not gonna get rich but we were doing ok until recently,  am I right?

I know, my rewards are down to practically nothing these days. I think it's time for a class action lawsuit against all the survey companies for the low rewards when we know they are paid to give us more. The way they misrepresent the length of the surveys, late dq's, and over quoatas  and so on.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 3:49 PM, Tellwut said:

Glad to have you back with us :)

If your account is closed, please contact [email protected] and we will activate it for you.

Will they reactivate it even if they kicked you out without explaining why?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, somelady said:

Hit 'em up on social media first. It seems to get a quicker response. 

14 hours ago, somelady said:

E-mail us at [email protected] and we will get back to you during regular business hours 9am to 5 pm EST (monday to friday).