What is going on with these companies?

GammiWoo

On 8/14/2017 at 6:05 PM, rosiesmom said:

In my mind, if a survey company doesn't pay or dq's you after you have completed the survey, that is theft.  Plain and simple.  

I agree rosiesmom. Some of these survey companies are always trying to accuse members of fraud, but in some cases its the survey companies who are committing fraud. They let you complete a survey all the way and then tell you that you are not qualified. 

• Like 3

On 8/20/2017 at 3:45 AM, somelady said:

It could have been so many reasons, they never told me why.  here is the letter I wrote them to which they never replied.

11/19;13
letter to Tellwut sent off their contact us page. the first one sent by email came back undelivered

I received an email saying
Your product $10 Amazon.com Gift Card* is cancelled
 When I tried to log in it said my account is suspended.
Why is it suspended? I didn't violate any rules, I am not an automated account as you can tell by my posting comments. If I answered a lot of N/A's or some  of my answers said n/a and then another answer in a single survey it's because the survey was poorly written and didn't provide enough answer choices . If it was because of my answers to the the quality questions, some of them are poorly written.  Any number can come directly after a number, what you should have asked was what number is next in sequence.  Or perhaps you didn't like my comments on the bottled water survey which did not violate any of your terms.
It's really not fair to just suspend my account without letting me know why Or even sending me an email telling me that you're going to suspend it. I have done nothing wrong and  I would like you to un suspend my account.

We will get back to you within 24 hours Monday through Friday.  Fridays after 5 PM EST and on weekends, we may not answer your question until Monday.

Hi somelady,

We sent you a response to this entailing why your account was suspended on November 20, 2013. We just sent you a private message with the original response.

3 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi somelady,

We sent you a response to this entailing why your account was suspended on November 20, 2013. We just sent you a private message with the original response.

Somelady,

Just curious would you like to share why it was cancelled if not that's okay

An example of that is when we asked

What is this survey about - and gave a selection of answers.

you chose the wrong answer on 23 different surveys.

Tellwut

Edited by somelady
I just can't see how I could have given wrong answers on what the surveys were about. Anyway that was 4 years ago, I'm over it.

12 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi somelady,

Thank you

13 hours ago, somelady said:

An example of that is when we asked

What is this survey about - and gave a selection of answers.

you chose the wrong answer on 23 different surveys.

Tellwut

At the end of some surveys we ask questions like "what is this survey about" if say it was a survey about candy -- so we'll have 5 choices that sound similar and the real answer

This survey is about:

Canaries

Cardinals

Koalas

Canadians

Candy

Cats

If you pick anything other than candy, your account gets flagged. If you do this excessively, we may not process orders and may eventually close an account.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

At the end of some surveys we ask questions like "what is this survey about" if say it was a survey about candy -- so we'll have 5 choices that sound similar and the real answer

This survey is about:

Canaries

Cardinals

Koalas

Canadians

Candy

Cats

If you pick anything other than candy, your account gets flagged. If you do this excessively, we may not process orders and may eventually close an account.

I have seen that many times but not recently.

20 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I have seen that many times but not recently.

We try to add it in a couple of times a week. Not necessarily everyday.

On 8/10/2017 at 11:14 AM, GammiWoo said:

Specifically, is it a survey company model that you open, accept everyone, pay instantly and change it a few months later?  I'm so confused about all of the changes and mergers with survey companies. Is it just that this business is booming right now and newer/older companies are taking some over? I see so much decline in some faves: OneOpinion.com, Pinecone, innopoll.... Opinion Outpost and iPoll are problematic but you already know that going in. I was really doing well and now, not so much. I guess I need to find a new way of making money. I can't get anywhere with crowdflower or gpt sites. Where are you all making money? I mean able to cash out like 10-20 weekly. I know we're not gonna get rich but we were doing ok until recently,  am I right?

its getting harder,, companies now are requiring more points for less money. I used to like MYVIEW until they changed their name..and its now  taking forever to get points ;technology & business are always changing, we have to keep ahead of trends, I suggest panel app on your smartphone, you can earn money just by listingg your activities for the day. I also like digital   reflection. they will send you a meter you attach to your modem, they pay well as long as the meter is plugged in.

• Like 1