What is going on with these companies?

GammiWoo

7 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Hit 'em up on social media first. It seems to get a quicker response. 

We ask that panel members email us at [email protected] regarding personal account information as we will not be able to look into an issue regarding an account problem on social media.

18 hours ago, somelady said:

I know, my rewards are down to practically nothing these days. I think it's time for a class action lawsuit against all the survey companies for the low rewards when we know they are paid to give us more. The way they misrepresent the length of the surveys, late dq's, and over quoatas  and so on.

Hi somelady

Can you please e-mail us at [email protected] so that we can look into your account.

If you ever have a problem with a survey on Tellwut - please email us so that we can look into it for you and give you the points that you deserve. Generally speaking disqualification can occur within the first 6ish minutes - if you're disqualified after that time frame please let us know.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 3:22 PM, GammiWoo said:

I am totally giving Tellwut another go. I am SO impressed at how connected they are with the panelists. Tellwut, your presence here is fantastic and you treat everyone in a friendly, lighthearted way as well as with respect!! Kudos to you. The other survey companies have made us feel so very expendable and insignificant!

I don't even do Tellwut, but I've been seeing them on here and well..  they seem to be the only ones that take us seriously.  So, gimme another gif Tellwut - I'm on board now!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Spazmobot said:

I don't even do Tellwut, but I've been seeing them on here and well..  they seem to be the only ones that take us seriously.  So, gimme another gif Tellwut - I'm on board now!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tellwut said:

We ask that panel members email us at [email protected] regarding personal account information as we will not be able to look into an issue regarding an account problem on social media.

Not you Tellwut!! We don't have these issues with you!! This is for the ones that don't respond to the emailed forms and such!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Not you Tellwut!! We don't have these issues with you!! This is for the ones that don't respond to the emailed forms and such!!

Ahhhhh gotcha! :)

In my mind, if a survey company doesn't pay or dq's you after you have completed the survey, that is theft.  Plain and simple.  I do not believe in them saying that you aren't guaranteed a payment just because you participate.  I am still waiting on a survey site to get back to me on 2 different surveys that I completed and was then dq'd after I was done.  Ridiculous!! 

• Like 3

On 8/13/2017 at 3:02 PM, Tellwut said:

Hi somelady

Can you please e-mail us at [email protected] so that we can look into your account.

If you ever have a problem with a survey on Tellwut - please email us so that we can look into it for you and give you the points that you deserve. Generally speaking disqualification can occur within the first 6ish minutes - if you're disqualified after that time frame please let us know.

With this post I was speaking of surveys in general, not tellwhat. I got kicked of tellwhat 2 years ago.

On 8/15/2017 at 1:18 AM, somelady said:

With this post I was speaking of surveys in general, not tellwhat. I got kicked of tellwhat 2 years ago.

Why did you get kicked off?

On 8/16/2017 at 4:06 PM, rosiesmom said:

Why did you get kicked off?

It could have been so many reasons, they never told me why.  here is the letter I wrote them to which they never replied.

11/19;13
letter to Tellwut sent off their contact us page. the first one sent by email came back undelivered

I received an email saying
Your product $10 Amazon.com Gift Card* is cancelled
 When I tried to log in it said my account is suspended.
Why is it suspended? I didn't violate any rules, I am not an automated account as you can tell by my posting comments. If I answered a lot of N/A's or some  of my answers said n/a and then another answer in a single survey it's because the survey was poorly written and didn't provide enough answer choices . If it was because of my answers to the the quality questions, some of them are poorly written.  Any number can come directly after a number, what you should have asked was what number is next in sequence.  Or perhaps you didn't like my comments on the bottled water survey which did not violate any of your terms.
It's really not fair to just suspend my account without letting me know why Or even sending me an email telling me that you're going to suspend it. I have done nothing wrong and  I would like you to un suspend my account.

We will get back to you within 24 hours Monday through Friday.  Fridays after 5 PM EST and on weekends, we may not answer your question until Monday.

3 hours ago, somelady said:

It could have been so many reasons, they never told me why.  here is the letter I wrote them to which they never replied.

11/19;13
letter to Tellwut sent off their contact us page. the first one sent by email came back undelivered

Why is it suspended? I didn't violate any rules, I am not an automated account as you can tell by my posting comments. If I answered a lot of N/A's or some  of my answers said n/a and then another answer in a single survey it's because the survey was poorly written and didn't provide enough answer choices . If it was because of my answers to the the quality questions, some of them are poorly written.  Any number can come directly after a number, what you should have asked was what number is next in sequence.  Or perhaps you didn't like my comments on the bottled water survey which did not violate any of your terms.
It's really not fair to just suspend my account without letting me know why Or even sending me an email telling me that you're going to suspend it. I have done nothing wrong and  I would like you to un suspend my account.

We will get back to you within 24 hours Monday through Friday.  Fridays after 5 PM EST and on weekends, we may not answer your question until Monday.

I would try again may be it got lost in the system they usually do respond.there support is one of the best

• Like 1

7 hours ago, somelady said:

11/19;13

Hi somelady,

We always reply to our panel members. If our panel members don't get a response from us within 48 business hours, we encourage them to write in again. I"m quite sure that we did respond. If you provide me with your Tellwut username or e-mail address I can look it up and get back to you on Monday, once our team searches our archives.

On 8/15/2017 at 2:14 AM, somelady said:

Thank you, I'll do that.

We still haven't heard from you :) we would be happy to assist you and provide you with a reason why this occurred to your account.