Opinion outpost frozen account

Tycoo8

My account was frozen a number a number of months back and tried to find out why and after they didn't respond I just gave up because I don't think there was any money or very little in my account. My biggest drawback is I am closed out of all SSI surveys that appear for other panels I belong to.     

On 10/25/2017 at 2:43 PM, JD said:

I just cashed out last week for PayPal. It now takes 1 full day before they will process your payment. Also, once you have earned $500 for the year your cannot cash out w/o a 1099 on file.

I just did my 1st PP cashout. Gave the impression of being immediate.... Not so. I wouldn't care if it took a week but they could at least tell you so! Guess I'll give it day or 2 before it consider myself burned.

• 2 weeks later...

My account was frozen from OO and survey spot. No idea why and they won't answer emails. It really makes me see red when a company does this and just assumes you did something wrong on purpose and won't even discuss it with you. I know I have had times when you have those automatic advance surveys when your scrolling across to the answer and your eager beaver computer clicks on the wrong thing but oh no you did it on purpose because you are a lier and deceiver. Makes me want to  %%%%%

1 hour ago, suger1000 said:

My account was frozen from OO and survey spot. No idea why and they won't answer emails. It really makes me see red when a company does this and just assumes you did something wrong on purpose and won't even discuss it with you. I know I have had times when you have those automatic advance surveys when your scrolling across to the answer and your eager beaver computer clicks on the wrong thing but oh no you did it on purpose because you are a lier and deceiver. Makes me want to  %%%%%

They should at least answer your email and let you know why it was frozen

It could happen to anyone of us at anytime I used to belong to Ipoll and got banned and they did tell me that I did the surveys to fast when they are asking the same questions over and over you can answer them fast but according to them I am not giving accurate answers  I used to do pretty well with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

They froze my account for some generic reason, and refuse to give me whatever reward I have built up. I don't even remember how much it is, but I think it is at least $40. I have tracked down the parent company headquarters and am debating whether or not to contact the CEO and the rest of the board of directors regarding this issue. Is it even legal for Opinion Outpost to keep money we already earned? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I had that problem with them years ago and quit bcoz of it. No reason whatsoever as to why and never replied to emails. From what I noticed back then, if you make too much money from them, they'll lock you out or cancel your membership.