Opinion Outpost Door Game - any winners

Trueblue

2 minutes ago, Trueblue said:

10.00 100 points

Ahhh interesting, so $10 or 100 points?

On Tellwut we have a weekly $5 Amazon gift card giveaway on Twitter - the odds there off the top of my head) are like 1 in 10 chances of winning (we don't have many people participating on Twitter, unfortunately... but it is fortunate for those who participate because it means more chances of them winning).

• Like 1

whenever you are DQ'd from a survey you have the option of playing the door game for the 100 points. There are a couple other options as well

11 hours ago, Tellwut said:

By playing a game, is it like you click a button and it spins a virtual wheel? Sort of like a game of chance?

Yes it is

18 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Ahhh interesting, so $10 or 100 points?

On Tellwut we have a weekly $5 Amazon gift card giveaway on Twitter - the odds there off the top of my head) are like 1 in 10 chances of winning (we don't have many people participating on Twitter, unfortunately... but it is fortunate for those who participate because it means more chances of them winning).

Why not offer something like that on Facebook I think more people have accounts there would love the chance for a gift card

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

Why not offer something like that on Facebook I think more people have accounts there would love the chance for a gift card

We need more of a web presence on Twitter which is why we're incentivizing people to share our surveys on there. 

We have other giveaways on Facebook -  an exclusive 25 point survey on Friday's and a 500 point give away on Wednesday's.

• Like 1

I haven't won the door game since it became 100 points.  I've had it come up with the red door twice, but it also blew up and no credit.

Used to win regularly when  it was like 20 pts?

On 8/13/2017 at 7:47 AM, peach6 said:

Very true, and hear hear.  :-D    I totally desperately dislike Twitter and won't touch the thing again.

• Like 1