Tellwut ?

footfree

So I just jumped on the band wagon to do some surveys.However  I'm not sure of their point value ratio to payout.Is 100 points for 15 minutes worth $1.00 ?What is a good paying survey for them?I was thinking 75 for 14 minutes isn't worth the time-but 16 minutes for 2.50 points is really good.But since I don't know the point value it's hard to say.

That's really bad considering what they are paying versus the time.Not sure if I want to waste time on that little of pay?

Plus I really hate when companies use the disguise of points .I feel like they are trying to hide something.

Plus I am reading this right aren't I  ?  100    = point value   30   =  time in minutes  yes  = cell phone friendly ?

If so how do you make money that pays decently?

On 8/13/2017 at 0:20 PM, footfree said:

That's really bad considering what they are paying versus the time.Not sure if I want to waste time on that little of pay?

Plus I really hate when companies use the disguise of points .I feel like they are trying to hide something.

Plus I am reading this right aren't I  ?  100    = point value   30   =  time in minutes  yes  = cell phone friendly ?

If so how do you make money that pays decently?

Hi footfree,

To combat that, we offer tons of other give aways on our site - including the Most Recent section otherwise known as the user created surveys that everyone can qualify for. Our monthly promotions where we raffle off 4 $25 gift cards and have surveys that are worth extra points. We have a weekly newsletter worth 50 points.  We have various promotions on social media where we offer extra points and gift cards (for some of them you don't even need social media to participate).

Also every time you participate in an external survey (even if you disqualify) you are entered into a weekly draw for 4000 points.

Thank you for your response- but if you have ever read any of my other posts you will know my stance about time versus payment.

Maybe you don't have control over the pay but I do have control over what I am willing to invest my time in and I don't feel .25 cents for 30 minutes worth of work will be sufficient.And in all good conscious I could never recommend anyone else work for so little either.Plus I don't like to work and or give my opinions for a chance to win anything.

I will leave it at that.I could say more but I will be polite as per the guide lines here on Survey Police .We all have the right to what we feel is best for us and at this time I think I  will pass on taking these surveys.

• Like 1