Ok One Opinion, ForthRight (frmly Innopoll) WTF? (Updated)

Spazmobot

So..  I just got a note saying "Happy Bday.  We've made a donation to the World Wildlife Fund for $500 in honor of all August bdays."

There's no paper, no way to prove that.  You really love your panelists?  Give THEM something.  Even if it's a dollar.  That's like surveys that say you can win this or that.  Yeah right.  No proof, and why the work for no pay.  Scam. Ever since the merger with mysurvey, they've cut what they pay ppl in half for the majority of surveys.  And I am dq'd for most surveys, making it not even worth my time to login.  I don't need the quarter for dq'ing 5 times, and then this bday present.  They don't pay instant anymore.  They're bigger, they just get greedier.  

Got several other bday cards from other companies that say they value me so much.  A blanket letter to all your august bdays means nothing.  You value your participants - give em something.  Because many of us often get stuck in surveys that are too long for too little money, and I write to the customer service, and they say, "Sorry, sometimes it happens.  But we really value you."  I despise empty sentiment.  This is what is called lying, when you say something and you don't mean it.  They do it in politics all the time.  

Don't send me a bday card next year, none of you, please.

K, that not enough of a slap in the face? Ok, here's another.  Got an email invite today from ForthRight, (formerly Innopoll.)  It says click to screen for a survey that may be worth $35.  So I do.  It xfers me to SurveySavvy to screen for Project Blue -- which, if any of you are part of SurveySavvy, y'all know Project Blue is worth $55.  Oooooh lookit this y'all, I'm GUARANTEED a loyalty star. Wait, wait, wait -- did they mean a Sucker Badge?  3 loyalty stars gets you $2.  So you take $20, and I get 1/3 of $2.  Gee, now that sounds fair and equal.  What complete disrespect.  In what universe do they think that blanket emailing to screen their database of participants, which takes 1 second, means that they deserve a $20 cut (more than a third of the reward,) of the pay to each person that qualifies?  I mean seriously, wtf????

***UPDATE: Survey Savvy is now offering $35 for Project Blue.  Originally it was $55.  I don't know at what time they changed it, so I can't say either way if Innopoll is guilty or innocent here, so keep that in mind, just tellin it like I've seen it.   Sure would be nice if these companies could respond once in a while......***

I apologize to my hard-working fellow at-home workers here, because I know I sound harsh, negative, angry and PO'ed, but that is exactly where I'm am, at this point.  These companies take my time, my effort and, and on average, pay me maybe about $6 hr when you calculate it out.   Hey, that's just not enough for them.  They just get greedier and greedier, while I do all the work.  Is anyone else sick of this and want to start a survey company that pays people fairly for their time and work?  These companies get useful, actionable information, opinions and analytics that market research companies pay them very well to acquire and everyone of them - every one steps on the people that they say OVER AND OVER that they value so highly, ) that actually do the work.

So, for these companies : I am tired of the lies and disrespect. My time and my effort to honestly tell you what I think, to push ten million of those ridiculous radio buttons, to drag a button between 1 to 100 for 50 separate-page questions in a row, give you my demographics over and over, even though you have the info on your database, and all the other tedious, mind-numbing repetitive activities, to spend 20 min getting dq'd for a survey that I get a $1 for 20 min,  and to tell you my personal information that makes your clients save money and profits increase, to give you the essays and ideas that your clients will put into action and make a lot of money off of without a penny for myself from it, I will gladly do for your research.  

BUT - (And pardon my French,) but, don't shi+ in my face, I'm sorry I meant, don't shi+ in my email, and tell me how much you value and are grateful to me for my work, time and effort. I am not an imbecile.  SHOW ME!  SHOW EVERY PARTICIPANT that gives you that same investment of work.  Show them by not paying them like a Chinese sweat shop worker.  Because you know what your words about value and grateful and appreciate mean then?  Yeeeaaaah ya do-- or do I need to use more French?  

• Like 3

For me, after they switched to Forthright, they seemed to have become better. At least I can sign in now to check on my account. They also tell you now whether it is their own survey or a Cint-type outside survey. I still DQ just about every time, but $2 for DQing 3 times isn't bad at all. Most of the time I DQ after only a few questions, nowhere near 20 min like you indicated. Many companies don't give you anything after DQing. 

I am not sure what Project Blue is. I never received an invite for this. I quit Survey Savvy last spring since I haven't made money with them for at least 3 years. Is Forth Right joining forces with Suvey Savvy? Is that why you seem so upset?

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a Forthright invite.  I clicked, and clicked, and clicked, through at least 12 surveys, always getting sent on to another one to try.  Have I mentioned how I hate Samplicio?  Yep, I do.  I finally had to give up.  I am 1 survey attempt from my $2 reward.  Nope, not happening.  I do Survey Savvy, but I don't get many completed with them. 

• Like 3

Strange, my most recent survey invite kept me on their own page the entire time and I DQd after about 5-7 questions, and got immediate $2 in paypal for my 3rd loyalty credit. My wife qualified for the SAME SURVEY (I think it was on wine), she spent 20 aggravating minutes on it, but made $2.00 for completing the survey. To each their own with this company I guess.