Any Luck with LifePoints App?

penangel

I downloaded the LifePoints app with high expectations, but it's been weeks now without a survey.  Anyone actually getting any surveys there?   I had three or four at the very start and now I've been stuck at 390 points all this time.   I have two more days of the 30 day boost left to do... but it's not for points.... and I can't figure out what the purpose of the Trend thing is... no points, no money, no sense.  Anyone know?  Just a filler so people think there's something to do there?

• 3 weeks later...

I've had the same experience and I've asked on forums where they're praising it-WHY/HOW they are praising it. It's a time waster for me because I can't get anywhere. I tried a 2000 point survey, thought I completed it and bam! no points

5 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I've had the same experience and I've asked on forums where they're praising it-WHY/HOW they are praising it. It's a time waster for me because I can't get anywhere. I tried a 2000 point survey, thought I completed it and bam! no points

Ugh, terrible!   I got rid of it soon after I wrote this original post.  I hoped that there'd be surveys when I got through those 30 boosters (took a whole month!)  but it started at the beginning with wanting to make me do 30 more!   :-(

• Like 1