Prolific Fantastic

punksmom77

I have found a new survey site called Prolific. I think they are great. they have prequalifying questions so I am never sent a survey I don't qualify for. The cashout is 5$ and you receive it within a couple of days. Pays to paypal, I have to convert from BP to USD so I actually make more. Try them out, they are great. 

• Like 2

I will confirm, Prolific is great. They don't have surveys super often, but the surveys they do have, usually pay pretty well. This is one of two sites you have to use a site monitor on if you want to get paid much (the other being paidviewpoint), since they only very rarely email you (if a survey doesn't fill up fast enough, which the good ones generally do). I would also point out, while you can cash out at $5, you shouldn't - they charge you a fee to cash out, but if you wait until you have at least $20, they waive the fee.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I tried joining them, however they don't seem to be accepting new people at this time. But does say if I do a phone verification, they could approve me faster. However, not seeing anywhere on their site to verify my account using my phone. I think I am giving up on this one unless they reach out to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Marks said:

But what if you want paypal?

Then you eat the paypal fee, but... why would you? What benefit would you get? Money is money.