Mills Advisory board needs new panelist

footfree

Tell Your Friends About Mills Advisory Panel!
Do you have friends or relatives who you think would like to like input and provide feedback on food products and shopping?  Let them know about the Mills Advisory Panel.  They just need to go to  www.millsadvisorypanel.com and click on the "Join Now" button.

Welcome to the Mills Advisory Panel!

MAP is a group of consumers willing to share their opinions about food with General Mills. By joining MAP and participating in our projects, you will have the opportunity to influence the look, taste, and experience of General Mills products.

We value your experiences with our products, and your feedback will help us bring you the best products possible.

The pay is anywhere from 20 points to 200 points per survey.And I get 1 to 2 surveys per week usually every Wednesday.Get points immediately upon completion of survey and I have had no problems getting my points ever.

$10 Amazon.com Gift Card     is 1000 points

$25 Amazon.com Gift Card    2500 points

$50 Amazon.com Gift Card  5000 points

$75 Amazon.com Gift Card  7500  points

• Like 1

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Do you have friends or relatives who you think would like to like input and provide feedback on food products and shopping?  Let them know about the Mills Advisory Panel.  They just need to go to  www.millsadvisorypanel.com and click on the "Join Now" button.

MAP is a group of consumers willing to share their opinions about food with General Mills. By joining MAP and participating in our projects, you will have the opportunity to influence the look, taste, and experience of General Mills products.

We value your experiences with our products, and your feedback will help us bring you the best products possible.

The pay is anywhere from 20 points to 200 points per survey.And I get 1 to 2 surveys per week usually every Wednesday.Get points immediately upon completion of survey and I have had no problems getting my points ever.

Footfree

How often are you able to cash out?

Well that is hard to say. Sometimes I wait to cash out at the $25 level then sometimes I cash out at the $10 level.But my best guess is once every other month.The surveys take about 5 minutes to do.They say 5 to 10 minutes for 200 points and I bet it only takes me the 5 minutes.Very easy.I have even gone to the grocery store and taken pics for them and answer questions on my phone.I really think they are the  easiest panel to deal with.

Almost forgot sometimes they run out of the $10 AGC but if you check in at a later date like a few days to a week they replenish them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosiesmom said:

I rarely get anything from these folks.  I am not sure if I have ever cashed out with them.  Maybe I don't fit the demographics.

Maybe it's the store you shop at.I shop at HEB and Walmart and get at least 1 to 2 surveys per week.Could be because of the area I live in.I know my neighborhood is growing by leaps and bounds.

Well here's some info I found on their web site - jeez that's way off I get so much more then that.

How often will I be asked to participate in a survey?

Panel members will be invited to participate approximately six to twelve times per year in different types of projects, and no more than fifteen times a year. For each study, you'll receive an invitation by E-mail to participate.

• Like 1

I've been a panelist for MAP for a while and have the following observations for the public at large.  MAP is not a particularly high yield  panel. In the past that was offset by very high likelihood participation was rewarded.  MAP also has community events for small points awards and I participate regularly. However, these community events are not typically disseminated, so you have to visit at least several times a week to find and participate. 

Some people may consider the next comment a serious security issue.  The login process to MAP, is not secure, meaning your login information is exposed during the login process.  Many browsers will flag this and some will throw up a dialogue.  I contacted support about this a long time ago and they replied. I even created a discussion on this, it was taken down. 

20 hours ago, footfree said:

Maybe it's the store you shop at.I shop at HEB and Walmart and get at least 1 to 2 surveys per week.Could be because of the area I live in.I know my neighborhood is growing by leaps and bounds.

Well here's some info I found on their web site - jeez that's way off I get so much more then that.

How often will I be asked to participate in a survey?

Panel members will be invited to participate approximately six to twelve times per year in different types of projects, and no more than fifteen times a year. For each study, you'll receive an invitation by E-mail to participate.

Wow, you get a lot!  We have Walmart and HyVee, along with Meijer, but still, I get nothin'.

On 8/17/2017 at 5:24 PM, footfree said:

I did go ahead and joined yesterday I thought  would get some kind of welcome letter today but I didn't  I will have to go on the site tomorrow with my password and see if I can log in. I am to tired tonight.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:29 PM, footfree said:

My experience is contrary to yours I'm in Austin, TX, we have many H-E-B stores here and I have never received more than two surveys a months. I make about a third of my points from community "hot topic" participation.  Perhaps it's my demographics, male, mid 50's.

8 hours ago, schludermann said:

My experience is contrary to yours I'm in Austin, TX, we have many H-E-B stores here and I have never received more than two surveys a months. I make about a third of my points from community "hot topic" participation.  Perhaps it's my demographics, male, mid 50's.

I live in Pflugerville and in your age range-but not male .So I guess it's  my misconception as I think of the Hot Topics as survey.Which I can get anywhere from 1 to 3 per week and most of those pay 25 maps.So far this month I have gotten 2 'surveys" one paid 150maps.and the other 250 maps.But other then the issue you said you have had with log on have you had any other problems with them?I mean I really haven't had any.For the most part I think the pay and for the time all is okay.Not a great money maker but it's not bothersome either.

I'm registered with numerous panels and work my way through a bookmarks list. I usually visit the MAP every day and find the hot topics as they are posted. 

The yeild (how much time you put in for a actualizable reward) has been sagging in the last few months.  I don't mind low frequency  panels if they have a low screen out rate.