I got booted from a healthcare forum

rosiesmom

I received notification today that I am no longer of a c-space forum on healthcare.  They needed new blood.  Guess that means I can sign up for other c-space stuff now. :)  I am actually not that happy about it.  I'm stale, that is what I heard them say, old and stale. 

• Like 1

I don't mean to laugh but they actually said old and stale?If that is what they said they should be so lucky as to get old and stale.Curious was that for Bridges?

Oh no, it was Healthcare Forum.  LOL!  Well, they didn't say that exactly, but they were cleaning house and I think my age may have played a part in it.  It was $15 AGC each month.  They may as well have said Old and Stale, it sounded like I had outlived my usefulness there.  Wait!  It's a pity party at my house!!!  I just thought it was funny how they let me down easy, NOT!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I received notification today that I am no longer of a c-space forum on healthcare.  They needed new blood.  Guess that means I can sign up for other c-space stuff now. :)  I am actually not that happy about it.  I'm stale, that is what I heard them say, old and stale. 

Rosie, sorry about the bad news. I am currently in 3 CSpace communities so unsure of limit your mention

• Like 1

Interestingly, I was just having a related side-conversation on reddit earlier today with someone who works in market research, who said communities sometimes "clean up" their best users - i.e. needing "new blood". I'm in a couple really great communities, and one of them is from c-space (not about healthcare, though) - I really hope that doesn't happen to me anytime soon. Sorry to hear that, anyway.

• Like 1

That's OK.  I just know there has to be another community for me out there.  I love to give my opinion, so they can start contacting me at anytime.  Now would be good though.

3 hours ago, penangel said:

I'm sorry to hear this, Rosiesmom.  :-(    How long had you been with them?

I think it was around 2 years.  Glad I got my last reward before they waved bye bye to me.  Sometimes I didn't check in unless there was a project going on  Oh well, I have more time for other survey sites now.

I belong to two but the pay isn't as good as the one you were on  I get a 5.00 Amazon code every month but will take it.  They are very hard to come by now I used to belong to an Avon one which I liked that was 10.00 Amazon a month but they closed  sorry to hear about yours

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JD said:

Yeah these C communities are easy money. I  haven't been on one for awhile. Haven't gotten invites to join any either. 2 years is a good run.

I've enjoyed the ones I've done over the years... especially one that was right up my alley... Godiva.  ::-D   But they closed some time ago.   I'd sure love to have a new one but I just don't get the invitations any longer.  I think Toluna used to give them, but sure haven't seen any.  Same with a few of the other survey places.  I hear that they offer them, but I just don't see it happening.

• Like 1

I was on a Cambell's one a while back that finished and let us all go. They gave us a weeks notice before closing down. I was also with a Gongos one called Auto Insight online Community (AIOC) for about 2 years and they finally didn't need my services any longer. That's one of the problems with invited communities that you really don't know how long they will want you.

• Like 1

It's different if they just totally shut down cause they got what they wanted, or ran out of funding. I've been in a couple like that, and have zero problem with it. It was sad, cause they made decent money, but there's no reason to expect they'd run forever. I'd only be annoyed if they were still running, and agreed I never gave them anything but the highest quality output, but they were still removing me in favor of new people for no good reason. 

• Like 2

Well better to have earned some money with these than join those communities who think that a sweepstakes entry is good enough for your time. Get those all the time from Tellwut. Interesting contrast between those who essentially pay nothing and the C communities who pay very well for a few minutes per month.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JD said:

Well better to have earned some money with these than join those communities who think that a sweepstakes entry is good enough for your time. Get those all the time from Tellwut. Interesting contrast between those who essentially pay nothing and the C communities who pay very well for a few minutes per month.

Tellwut does offer guaranteed points everyday for our active members. In a way, some see those as earning points for surveys that they dont' qualify for.

• Like 1