Nielsen Media Panel Finally Cancelled Me

Njsurveyman

After wearing my Nielsen meter for almost two years and getting a guaranteed $45-$55 check every month from them, they finally cut me off the panel. It was supposed to last until November, but they decided to the pull the plug early. 

I am just wodering if there are any other ways to make money through Nielsen? Does anyone else get monthly compensation from them? 

So sorry to hear that.  I never signed up for that because I wasn't sure what it entailed.  Sounded like you made some $$ for it though.  Do you sign up for a certain length of time?

No, there was no sign up process. I was just randomly selected because I am a member of Pinecone (a Nielsen owned company). It was supposed to be for two years, but sometimes they cut peoole off early. 

That sounded like it was good while it lasted.I would have liked to join.Sorry to hear ,I know the extra money can come in handy for something so little as that.I bet the next time they ask someone to join the pay will go down.Or at least it seems to have gone down in other areas of their business.