My Points surveys

Lurkergirl

My points  had me do a survey  said it was like 65 minutes and it was a tv show  I won't say  what  it was cause your not suppose ,and  anyway  you were suppose to move a bar  the whole time all 42 minutes ,which I did  even though the show was boring .

And then  it gave me one question  as I was bored I was not paying attention   enough to know who they were talking about  and then it ended I saw it gave me only 5 points .

This has not happened  to me before  I was not sure what  to do about it but I am upset that the booted me over 1 question .I did watch it even though I did not like it

I sent a message through face book  but I got a reply they would not respond till next week

I did great with them in the beginning and I cashed out after like a year.  I bought everything I could through them to get points.  I did 50 point surveys, and the 5 point click emails.  They paid so many points per so many searches.  I did great on those.  But then recently they went to a different system, and I was lucky to make 41 points once in a great while, so I stopped doing the searches through them.  I probably won't cash out again for a good long while, I only do the 5 point click emails now.

I am not doing bad with them  ,which is why I was kind of shocked when this happened to me .I usually  don't buy  much online and even when I do I usually  forget to go through them .

I get my points 5 points per day  for doing 5 things which are easy then the 5 points for the emails  and then the surveys

I cash out often  and I like that it is quick and easy .

This is the first time  I feel like I got cheated  for one of the surveys