All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. peach6

Lifepoints closed surveys

Not sure what is going on with there site I still have not received my redemption from March 21 I put a ticket in and no response to that either Not sure what to do
  3. Useless

Branded Rave

I'm glad you did. People are always quick to complain, but it's really rare for someone to express some appreciation for something good, especially online.
  4. mnleona

Too many closed.
  5. mnleona

Branded Rave

I told them I would give them a Rave becsue they always get back to me when I have an issue like not getiing my points from completing a survey. I do not contact them each time it happens.
  6. Kimmy30

Vindale Research closing?

This news is concerning if true. Many users rely on Vindale Research for extra income, and its closure would leave them searching for alternative platforms
  7. I don't read them either but I look for the general idea of the study...if I see I have to talk with another person or play a game, I opt out. Sometimes that's in the mile long blurb. I always wondered if other people read this stuff...WAY too long!
  8. episemion

Last couple of days , there have been no surveys. First they overload with "closed" surveys , then zip
  9. episemion

Is This a Trick Question?

Know the one you mean , but don't recall the company. From experience , it seems to simply be a gateway to another survey. The answers do not seem to matter on accuracy.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Oshawott

Not sure if we're thinking about the same survey, but there's this one pre-survey that I get occasionally that lists like 15 stores and asks if you've shopped at any of them in the past month, and at least several of the stores are ones that I've never heard of or don't believe actually exist anymore. From my experience that survey is basically one big trick question because it also asks a few other questions that are clearly meant to detect bots or people who aren't paying attention.
  12. Njsurveyman

Prolific? What happened?

I'd cash out. Then wait a few days, make sure all cookies and cache are clear, and try creating a new account under a new email address.
  13. Sandy21

Oh, I loved Fresh and Easy too! I still miss them, understand they were a.UK company that didn't find the US market profitable.
  14. No wonder you skim these details. You were surely 'burned'.
  15. I mostly skim through them paying attention to the headers. Just yesterday I was skimming one and saw copyright notice. It stated that they will own the copyright to whatever you say and you will not receive compensation for it's use. I closed out of it. I have been burned by this before. A certain entity used my tagline in their ads and I got nothing. From then on I never give or say anything they can use in an ad and I never give up my copyright. Another thing I don't like is when they say if law enforcement or authorities asks they will turn over your info.
  16. Yeah, I got that notification - I'm cautiously optimistic that they're not going to ruin anything, as everything they described just sounded cosmetic. Heck, given that while I like everything else about the site, their website isn't particularly keyboard-friendly, it's possible they could even fix that in the refresh. My first thought when I saw the popup was definitely that they were about to trash the place, though, given that usually sites take the opportunity in "refreshes" to gut pay and then lie about it... but paidviewpoint has been solid for so long, I can at least imagine a scenario where they don't do that.
  17. neminem

Definitely the latter. They're pulling from a database that hasn't been maintained in aeons, because maintenance costs money, and having a buggy survey doesn't. It always makes me sad seeing Fresh & Easy in lists - they were one of my favorite grocery stores, until they went out of business like a decade ago.
  18. neminem

Gift card handling

That would definitely bug me, if I used them. If a site doesn't offer either an actual cash payout, or Amazon, I'm just not gonna use that site.
  19. Sandy21

I agree! trick questions. Thanks for your response.
  20. mnleona

KashKick

I have not. Are you going to try it?
  21. mnleona

Anyone ever get the answer to this one right?

I am not good at Math but I do know the answer. Makes one wonder who writes the questions.
  22. mnleona

PrizeRebel ?

I am a member but do not check on the site.
  1. Load more activity