Pollbuzzer Update

noahseton

Hi there -

This is Noah Seton, CEO of http://www.pollbuzzer.com. Just wanted to let you know that we have not disappeared! We are continuing to send out surveys as we build our client base. The prior poster is right - we do need panelists in order to help generate new client leads, but we're past that point now - both in terms of how many panelists we have and how many clients we're generating. So please be patient; while not every PollBuzzer gets every PollBuzzer question, we're confident you'll start seeing more questions soon.

Thanks again for thinking of us and for joining, and we look forward to getting you more questions.

Best,

Noah

just got my second question today.. had to be really quick though as it only allowed a 1 hour response time.. i was about to sign off when i got the email. But when you catch them you can't beat it.. 10 seconds for $1.. $360 an hour.

just got my second question today.. had to be really quick though as it only allowed a 1 hour response time.. i was about to sign off when i got the email. But when you catch them you can't beat it.. 10 seconds for $1.. $360 an hour.

The fact that their scheme seems to be similar to Paidviewpoint but with an even smaller window of opportunity has kept me from signing up with them, to be honest. And unlike Paidviewpoint, there aren't filler surveys that pay 10 cents.

The CEO posted on here, I signed up and have received nothing. Usually, a newbie will receive a survey just so we know it works. So, I'm somewhat disappointed.

The CEO posted on here, I signed up and have received nothing. Usually, a newbie will receive a survey just so we know it works. So, I'm somewhat disappointed.

I also signed up I think it was a couple of months ago and have received nothing.

I also signed up I think it was a couple of months ago and have received nothing.

Me to disappointed!!!

I signed up when they first started. I even had a referral and never received the $1.00 for that person joining, and yes they answered a question. In fact that person has had more then me questions :shock: I had only 1 question since Christmas.

Hi everyone -

Glad you are still following our developments at PollBuzzer. Just wanted to make a comment about the time limits to our questions: our aim is to provide our clients with answers when they want them and need them. If a client needs a survey back in one hour, that dictates the time limit, and if the client uses our site in the middle of the night to answer an urgent question, that's when we send it out. We understand that there will be some questions that you won't be able to answer - either because you'll be away from your email or asleep or whatever - but please rest assured that if you don't answer a particular question in time, that won't affect when you get further questions. We know our panelists are excited and engaged in the system and our response rates prove it! So thank you for being interested panelists, and we look forward to getting you more questions - with all sorts of different time limits!

If you have other questions, please let us know directly at [email protected]. Thanks again!

Noah Seton

CEO, PollBuzzer

Mr. Seton:

I am sorry but I don't buy that. I can't beiieve what cereal we eat, or what furniture polish we buy is worth a one-hour question at 3 AM... If you want honest, thoughtful panelists, you will treat them with respect.

Sincerely

hpilgrim1

I agree, I signed up in January and haven't seen one survey :( I'm seriously disappointed in this one! Could see not being compatible with first few surveys but my demographics are pretty much the norm-two kids, husband, etc., so I don't get it!!

Mr. Seton:

I am sorry but I don't buy that. I can't beiieve what cereal we eat, or what furniture polish we buy is worth a one-hour question at 3 AM... If you want honest, thoughtful panelists, you will treat them with respect.

Sincerely

hpilgrim1

I agree. I would be inclined to also think that if they want valid results, that only having answers from those who are awake at an odd hour of the night would defeat that purpose. Unless companies are now marketing strictly to insomniacs who choose not to take a sleep aid. :lol: