Instantbucks.com - better than swagbucks/gifthulk

duckyy273

This is a GPT site I've been using: Instantbucks.com. I have cashed out 2 $5 Amazon gift cards with them. I am going to try Paypal as soon as I get enough points to redeem. I received my Amazon gift cards within 48 hours.

Lots of ways to earn their virtual bucks. Completing Offers, Surveys, Daily Tasks, watching videos, referring others, installing facebook apps/facebook likes and more.

Unlimited referral earnings, unlimited payouts/rewards

Quick rewards processing time. The minimum redemption is only 500 (which equals $5) bucks for Amazon gift cards, ebay gift cards, paypal cash, and tons of other travel, shopping, and dining gift cards.

They also have promo codes for free bucks and run raffles every week where to you can win various gift cards and items too.

• 11 months later...

Pluses for Swagbucks:

1. I find it easier to get virtual money on Swagbucks to exchange for prizes than it is on Instantbucks.

On Swagbucks, you can win virtual money for doing searches, you can't do this on Instantbucks.

2. It's easier and faster to cash out. You can cash out on Swagbucks by just getting 450 of their virtual money (this gets you a $5 Amazon gift card). On Instantbucks, you need 1,000 of their virtual money before you can get any type of prize (this will give you $10 gift card or paypal).

3. Raffle advantage. Swagbucks has "limited entry" raffles that Instantbucks lacks. Limited entry raffles are useful in predicting the odds of winning.

4. Multiple accounts per household. Swagbucks allows more than 1 account per household. Instantbucks limits you to 1 account per household.

Pluses for InstantBucks:

1. Instantbucks has an advantage in that as of July 23, 2013, they are partnered up with Radium, Matomy, SponsorPay, Srewards, Peanut Labs, Supersonic, Payment Wall, and TrialPay. Whereas, Swagbucks is only partnered up with TrialPay, RadiumOne, Payment Wall, Peanut Labs, and SponsorPay. Theoretically, having less partners means having less opportunities to gain virtual money.

2. Raffle perk. One thing I did like about instantbucks is that on their raffles, they tell you how many entries are currently entered. Swagbucks does not give you this information.

3. Referrals. Instantbucks has a better referral system. Swagbucks limits you to winning 1,000 of their virtual currency per referral. Instantbucks does not have a limit to how much virtual currency you can get from referrals. In Instantbucks, you can also get banners made for you to help you get referrals. You earn 10% of all "bucks" (their virtual currency) that your referrals attain from completing offers, extra offers, and doing tasks. When a referral completes their first offer, you will get 25 bonus bucks and you'll get another 25 when they claim their first reward. In Swagbucks, you only get virtual money from your referrals getting virtual money from searches ONLY (you don't get virtual money if your referral does not use Swagbucks's search bar to get their virtual money), but, you will get 100% of the virtual money that your referrals get from doing searches using swagbucks's search engine up to 1000 of their virtual money (called "swagbucks").