Tellwut suspensions

spider

Has anyone else tried to log onto Tellwut only to be told that their account has been suspended?? I just tried logging in today and it came up with that message. I haven't even been on the site for a week or longer and I KNOW I didn't do anything to violate any of their terms/conditions. I knew I should have cashed out right away but they got rid of the $10 walmart card so I was going to wait until I had 10,000 points. Another warning why we should always cash out asap.

Has anyone else tried to log onto tellwut only to be told that their account has been suspended?? I just tried logging in today and it came up with that message. I haven't even been on the site for a week or longer and I KNOW I didn't do anything to violate any of their terms/conditions. I knew I should have cashed out right away but they got rid of the $10 walmart card so I was going to wait until I had 10,000 points. Another warning why we should always cash out asap.
I read on faceook that a lot of accounts were suspended not sure why

After an email to Tellwut support, they have reinstated my account. Here's what they had to say.....

Hello and thank-you for contacting Tellwut.com

Activity in your account triggered an automatic block. Please check your browser add-ons to ensure you are not running any scripts that may be affecting the way that surveys are being answered.

If you have any browser add-ons that may be interacting with Tellwut.com please remove them.

All I can say is that NOTHING on my computer has changed so whatever their issue is, I have no clue.

Your account has been reopened, we apologize for any inconvenience caused

i don't get it really.. i run adblock plus on firefox that prevent any of their ads and i never have a problem.. you would think that would be a flag.

I just went to log in and am suspended...

Edit: About an hour after sending them an email I got this reply. "Your account has been activated." :)

BUT!!! As soon as I logged in I noticed my points were not right. Looking at my balance shows they canceled my order. Not sure what that's all about! :?:

11/01/2013 - Amazon*.com gift card - Canceled Order

The support reply was short and to the point although it did not answer my question. "Please resubmit (the order)."

I suppose it's better that they put points back on my account instead of them disappearing.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow, I wonder why they would suspend anyone? Interesting. Keep us updated.

They are suspending accounts because they are stupid. They will reject perfectly good survey questions for no reason but will allow countless stupid ones like the following where the first question gives you a choice of N/A, or you don't do something, but all the follow up questions force you to answer as if you do.

1. What is your favorite beer to drink?

a.Miller

b.Pabst

c.Coors

d. I don't drink beer.

2. How often do you drink your favorite beer?

a.Once a day

b.Twice a day

c.Once a week

d.Once a month

There should be a "e. N/A" or "e. I don't drink beer" option. There will usually be 3 or 4 more questions all forcing you to answer wrong because they don't have an "N/A" option. Some surveys are done right and do have that option but who ever approves the surveys is not rejecting those without that option.