mysurvey problems

bostonphil

I have been with mysurvey many years and have cashed out several times. I really like the site. Just a few days ago, I was invited to join mysurvey connect. I had to install an app. I was promised many benefits for joining. I joined and installed the app.

Last night, I went to mysurvey to see if I had gotten the 100 points that I was supposed to get for joining up and installing the app. I was shocked to get a message that my account was not active. I have sent support an email. I called and left a message on the phone. I have had no response.

I see on forum that someone in Canada is having this issue. I am in Texas. Is anyone else having any problems like this with my survey?

I have been with mysurvey many years and have cashed out several times. I really like the site. Just a few days ago, I was invited to join mysurvey connect. I had to install an app. I was promised many benefits for joining. I joined and installed the app.

Last night, I went to mysurvey to see if I had gotten the 100 points that I was supposed to get for joining up and installing the app. I was shocked to get a message that my account was not active. I have sent support an email. I called and left a message on the phone. I have had no response.

I see on forum that someone in Canada is having this issue. I am in Texas. Is anyone else having any problems like this with my survey?

Hi bostonphil,

I emailed them a few times in the past two weeks about the same problem and heard nothing back. Let me know if you hear anything. I made a complaint to Better Business Bureau and am waiting to hear back from them. It's very frustrating.

You can sometimes get a quicker answer by using the social network to ask questions.

https://www.facebook.com/mysurvey

I did go to facebook. I read that one or two mysurvey members were having problems similar to my own. Furthermore, they were getting no help from support. I did post on Facebook but have had no response back. The bigger problem is that support is not getting back with us. It is feeling like they are going to scam.