• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ksedwar

ksedwar

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

That happens now and then for unknown reasons. Just email them and ask why it was suspended. They may not give a definite answer but they will re-instate the account if it is an accident. It's happened to quite a few of us...

Be sure to give them the email address you signed up with. http://www.tellwut.com/give_feedback

#2 avemaria

avemaria

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

they've gone down the drain the last month... i'm at cashout time again but i only have 1700 points so far.. at this rate it'll take 5 to 6 weeks to cash out for $10.. and that's with waiting for their pain in the arse slow site to load all the time.

#3 bluenoter

bluenoter

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

waiting for their pain in the arse slow site to load all the time

In my experience, that's a recent (but frequent) occurrence. Out of paranoia, I sometimes wonder whether Tellwut's slow loading is intentional, to make surveytakers spend more time there.

#4 melumm

melumm

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

tellwut is NOT a scam imo , i have made almost 70$ in GC's since i joined , sure there site sometimes loads slow but what can you do.usually every 2 weeks i am able to cashout with no problem.

#5 footfree

footfree

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Couldn't it just be slow because more people are logging on to do surveys?

#6 bluenoter

bluenoter

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:26 AM

In another thread, I just commented about

1. Tellwut's two recent Facebook notes (entries, whatever) about the Tellwut site's slow loading speed
2. my Tellwut blog comment asking them to post notes like that on the Tellwut site, not just in their social media accounts.

#7 validated7

validated7

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Thanks for posting this. I just joined & it is important for everyone to post their experiences.

#8 rosiesmom

rosiesmom

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:32 AM

I just did two surveys this morning and I got the little blurb saying I had made points, no mention of how many, and when I looked up at my total, it was the same as when I signed in. So I guess I missed out on 25 points. Time to start getting some surveys together.

#9 1957horses

1957horses

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

I just did two surveys this morning and I got the little blurb saying I had made points, no mention of how many, and when I looked up at my total, it was the same as when I signed in. So I guess I missed out on 25 points. Time to start getting some surveys together.

It is fixed now and the ones you didn't get points for will come back up..................... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users