Tellwut just suspended my account

ksedwar

That happens now and then for unknown reasons. Just email them and ask why it was suspended. They may not give a definite answer but they will re-instate the account if it is an accident. It's happened to quite a few of us...

Be sure to give them the email address you signed up with. http://www.tellwut.com/give_feedback

they've gone down the drain the last month... i'm at cashout time again but i only have 1700 points so far.. at this rate it'll take 5 to 6 weeks to cash out for $10.. and that's with waiting for their pain in the arse slow site to load all the time.

waiting for their pain in the arse slow site to load all the time

In my experience, that's a recent (but frequent) occurrence. Out of paranoia, I sometimes wonder whether Tellwut's slow loading is intentional, to make surveytakers spend more time there.

Tellwut is NOT a scam imo , i have made almost 70$ in GC's since i joined , sure there site sometimes loads slow but what can you do.usually every 2 weeks i am able to cashout with no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I just did two surveys this morning and I got the little blurb saying I had made points, no mention of how many, and when I looked up at my total, it was the same as when I signed in. So I guess I missed out on 25 points. Time to start getting some surveys together.

I just did two surveys this morning and I got the little blurb saying I had made points, no mention of how many, and when I looked up at my total, it was the same as when I signed in. So I guess I missed out on 25 points. Time to start getting some surveys together.

It is fixed now and the ones you didn't get points for will come back up..................... :)