Mintvine being rebranded

theskyhunter

got this piece of news the other day. when they say change its not usually good news at all.

"News Flash

Mintvine is becoming Branded Surveys!

Thanks to your continuous member feedback, Mintvine will be updating the existing platform and member experience; focusing on matching you to our surveys with one seamless interface.

While popular features will remain, new features will make it easier for you to access more surveys, earn more points and keep your account organized!

Stay tuned. Changes are on the way!"

7 hours ago, ksedwar said:

Branded Research Inc. is the name of the company behind Mintvine so at least it doesn't seem to be changing ownership.  I agree though that change is usually a bad thing with survey companies though so who knows how this will end up.

I am not doing as well with them lately probably because of the pending change like you said we will have to see how it plays out

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mintvine has normally been good to me so hopefully this is not the norm. But I have been waiting on a payment since the 21st which was the date they told me it would clear. It is now the 27th and no response from Mintvine. Since they rebranded even their form is not working well. There are so many other options i dont want this to be the norm beause i like mint vine. Their videos are a good way to earn extra moneys if survery are not your thing. I noticed this happened since they rebranded as Branded Surveys. So far I have been writing everyone i can and no one is getting back to me yet