Anyone else with The dog beat by Gongo's

footfree

It's a 4 week study its on the 3rd  week and I haven't gotten a followup survey for this week.Usually comes in on Fri. Did anyone else get the follow -up ?

Yes! I still have not gottten the assignment. Have you heard anything?

Edit: I just got an email that the last assignment was a glitch in the system. There should be no more diaries after week 3.

• Like 1

Got the survey never said there was a glitch,  and it's suppose to be done by Fri. .Oh well just glad to be able to finish.Plus I appreciate the opportunity to do it.

I have only received the one payment.I'm hoping the second shows up this week and then the 3rd one within a week or two.However this is only speculation.I went to the site and it never really gave a final date.They do pay though they have always been good to me when it has come to that.

Have you received your second payment yet?

So I emailed them and here was their answer

Hi there,

We are still calculating – since there were a number of activities and videos, it’s taking a bit of time. We’ll have them to you this week.

Thank you!

Well I guess that could be either Fri. or Sat. not like there's a whole lot left to this week.

Thanks for your message. I got the email that our incentive had been paid out to us, but when I try to redeem for a gift card, I just get the following message:

We are in the process of creating your reward.  This may take up to 24-hours.  As soon as it is ready, a member of our team will email you.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, you may contact us at [email protected].

Thank You,

The Virtual Reward Center
Customer Support Team

I got the $100 posted to my Gongos account, but unfortunately, there’s some kind of issue or problem, and I am unable to cash out anything. I’ll keep after them until it gets corrected. Thank you for your message.