Labels created with fed- ex from Neislen but never sent

footfree

So I was checking my tracking on a package and noticed that Nielsen had made labels to ship me out things and then never sent them.This also happened with Ipsos.I'm guessing they do this just in case they want to send them out.I even had 2 labels created in 1 day over at Nielsen.Then I noticed they are sending me another pakage, however this time I think they are going to actually ship it since it's arrival date says Monday.Makes me sad to think I missed those oppurtunities to do the product test for them.

Label Created just means that the system has captured your information. It's like a pre-authorization. The item(s) will still need to be packed and shipped. Maybe you just didn't actually qualify for the product or maybe they accepted too many people before your name was added? I don't know. It is strange. If the system captured your info it seems like it would go through to shipping too. 

Yes I'm sure that's it however I never got a follow-up survey from them either.Seems like unneeded unnesscary steps and a waste of time to do all that .Could be that the company who wanted the survey done pulled out also,who knows.