nlbtma04

Fresh lab community

B3autifulChocol8t3
On 1/28/2019 at 10:34 AM, Roshall said:

Been member for a while and recently completed 3 day online discussion that ended Dec. 14th. I have noir been paid nor will they respond to the many emails I've sent. This us a shame. As I type this I see that they just emailed me to do another survey.... Lol the nerve. What can be done. I hate wasting my time with communities like this...his soon can they be removed???STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THE MIDERATOR Sahara_D.

I'm considering a classaction

B3autifulChocol8t3
On 12/2/2017 at 4:46 PM, nlbtma04 said:

I'm wondering if anyone is part of the fresh lab community. I've been a part of them for a while and you never really get anything out of it. I mean they do send out links to do surveys and they do tell you that you can be entered to win a gift card. You really don't accumulated any points towards gift wards, or PayPal.  At the beginning I did do all the surveys and I did win a few times, but nothing I would want to spend my free time.  

It's really tedious and you font accumulate nothing, they pick.

B3autifulChocol8t3
On 11/26/2018 at 6:34 PM, surveysrfun said:

Just curious... Did you ever get your incentive? & if you did, how did you go about it, as I've been emailing them for over 2 months as well for a project. Thanks for your help :)

I never got mines, got tired of the email and back and forth for almost 6 months. It was worthless and useless.