Sign in to follow this  
GammiWoo

Pinecone

GammiWoo

So, I thought I had done a survey about a week ago with Pinecone. I was sure I had but kept checking points for a couple of days, didn't get anything. I got 300 today and I haven't done a survey for them in a week or so. I just looked at survey and payout history. It may have been like this for a while but I just noticed that some of the surveys have  '14-..."" via "990..." numbers, combining 2 survey numbers. Anyone else have or noticed this? So, is it just taking a few days to get credit there now? They've gotten so random for me. I used to get about 1-2 per week. I do see postings on social media that they have re-opened signups. 

rosiesmom

I am having trouble getting one completed.  I don't even get to sign in.  It gives me a question or two and then it won't advance.  So on the last one I waited a couple of days and tried it again, after a few glitches, I finally got it completed, well that took some doing too. 

• Like 2

peach6
1 minute ago, rosiesmom said:

I am having trouble getting one completed.  I don't even get to sign in.  It gives me a question or two and then it won't advance.  So on the last one I waited a couple of days and tried it again, after a few glitches, I finally got it completed, well that took some doing too. 

You earned that 3.00

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

rosiesmom
8 minutes ago, peach6 said:

You earned that 3.00

I did get notified that they paid me, but I haven't checked yet.  I seem to be having problems on every one of their surveys, but if I wait, I can usually get it, even days later.

• Confused 1

paulgro
22 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I did get notified that they paid me, but I haven't checked yet.  I seem to be having problems on every one of their surveys, but if I wait, I can usually get it, even days later.

Ever since they changed their system it did get buggy. I've found that different browsers work differently there now.

• Like 1

peach6
42 minutes ago, paulgro said:

Ever since they changed their system it did get buggy. I've found that different browsers work differently there now.

Very few surveys for me now since the change

• Like 1

paulgro
53 minutes ago, peach6 said:

Very few surveys for me now since the change

I still get the surveys  which is how I found your browser can screw things up. Firefox seems to work fine but if I use Vivaldi I can have some issues.