Has anyone had their I-Say account de-activated because their email went to spam?

marysh11

Sounds like they've taken a page out of CINT's book.

Cint mass deleted members for a supposed breach of terms (but couldn't tell any member what term), others were told it's because they flagged their email as spam.

It's a cop out, which i-say isn't part of Cint, it's just a reason to delete accounts as in most cases, even if someone does flag it as spam, the sender wouldn't gain any notification of this.

Likely they are just cutting member numbers down without admitting this, as it could make many more jump ship, and are using this flagging emails as spam thing as an excuse

i-say has some chronic operational issues, and they try to support it with boiler plate canned responses. I rarely find survey messages in spam quarantine because I filter and sort all messages from survey panel to their own folder. I sub-sort all rewards to another folder. I use the form email or the subject line and have hundreds of entries to sort with. It makes finding exchanges with support and rewards much easier. I use Apple Mail app.