Sign in to follow this  
ErgoProxy

Racking up points on MyPoints

ErgoProxy

I haven't been redeeming anything much lately from mypoints. My old record high amount was maybe 58,000. Well today I just hit 100,000 points. Plus my Swagbucks is at a record high too. I'm over 59,000 there too. Plus I do surveys on My Auto Voice. They're pretty simple and don't run long  and they don't have a lot of surveys. But they randomly draw your name and you get a $25 Amazon gift card. I think they do 20 people every month. I won one a few months ago and I just got an email telling me I won one again.

rosiesmom

I used to do mypoints almost exclusively, and then I went on to others.  I bought stuff and got points, and did surveys, I did better back then.  I left them for about 18 months, but the whole time I was receiving the emails with the 5 points on them if you opened them.  When I finally went back I had racked up like 2900 points.  So I gave in and did a few surveys and cashed out.  I am back to trying to use them more.  Swagbucks can add up, but I don't get a point for every dq, and sometimes I don't get credit for the survey.  I quit asking for the points.  I just do what I can and then cash out.  I have never heard of My Auto Voice.  I am glad you are doing so well. 

• Like 1

somelady
On 4/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, rosiesmom said:

I used to do mypoints almost exclusively, and then I went on to others.  I bought stuff and got points, and did surveys, I did better back then.  I left them for about 18 months, but the whole time I was receiving the emails with the 5 points on them if you opened them.  When I finally went back I had racked up like 2900 points.  So I gave in and did a few surveys and cashed out.  I am back to trying to use them more.  Swagbucks can add up, but I don't get a point for every dq, and sometimes I don't get credit for the survey.  I quit asking for the points.  I just do what I can and then cash out.  I have never heard of My Auto Voice.  I am glad you are doing so well. 

When did they have 5 points for opening emails?  I've never gotten points just for opening them, only had the ones that paid 5 points for clicking the links in them. lately I get a lot that don't give any points for clicking the links.

rosiesmom
On 4/14/2019 at 8:56 PM, somelady said:

When did they have 5 points for opening emails?  I've never gotten points just for opening them, only had the ones that paid 5 points for clicking the links in them. lately I get a lot that don't give any points for clicking the links.

Yeh, it's the link I open, my bad.  But almost all of them were like that.  Now it is one here and there.  But they added up.  They are just pushing ads. 

• Like 1

somelady
On 4/18/2019 at 6:35 AM, rosiesmom said:

Yeh, it's the link I open, my bad.  But almost all of them were like that.  Now it is one here and there.  But they added up.  They are just pushing ads. 

I noticed the lowered the polls to 1 point. I keep forgetting about them when I shop, I've missed a lot of points this year.

RandomPerson
On 4/12/2019 at 9:15 PM, ErgoProxy said:

I haven't been redeeming anything much lately from mypoints. My old record high amount was maybe 58,000. Well today I just hit 100,000 points. Plus my Swagbucks is at a record high too. I'm over 59,000 there too. Plus I do surveys on My Auto Voice. They're pretty simple and don't run long  and they don't have a lot of surveys. But they randomly draw your name and you get a $25 Amazon gift card. I think they do 20 people every month. I won one a few months ago and I just got an email telling me I won one again.

I would not rack up points too high.  I just cashed out apx 2300 I think for a $15 Amazon gift card.  When I click the link to redeem the card I get a LOCKED OUT instead of a code for the $15.  I sent an email.  Not really expecting them to answer. There is no reason I should be locked out of my account.

mnleona

This month I have been able to do more nCrave but still not a lot of surveys. The new "attempt at a survey" is a plus for me. 

rosiesmom

I won't watch 40 minutes of  videos for a couple of pennies anymore.  I used to do nCrave on mypoints and Swagbucks.  I don't think Swagbucks even had them the last time I checked.  I do the 5 point emails on mypoints, they do add up, but slowly.  Sometimes I buy stuff, but I don't cash out often, maybe once every 2 years.  I used to use them all the time though. 

• Like 1

episemion

I do the emails and surveys. The emails are slow to add up , but those surveys that I don't DQ on do add up.

• Like 1

rosiesmom

Sometimes I don't get the 5 points for dq's.  But I keep looking at those emails, by golly.