pointclub fraud

rpc51769

Is anyone else overdue with payments from PointClub? I have been waiting for an amazon card that I requested on April 12. they claim that it takes 7 to 10 days to get one. When I asked why the delay, they emailed me and said that the corona virus is causing technical difficulties. A flimsy excuse in my view. Maybe they are going bankrupt and are not going to pay out.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rpc51769 said:

Is anyone else overdue with payments from PointClub? I have been waiting for an amazon card that I requested on April 12. they claim that it takes 7 to 10 days to get one. When I asked why the delay, they emailed me and said that the corona virus is causing technical difficulties. A flimsy excuse in my view. Maybe they are going bankrupt and are not going to pay out.

Usually takes close to a month to get the redemptions

23 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

I requested a cash out on PayPal on April 14, and still haven’t received anything. Normally, PayPal cash outs through PointClub take about a week. It’s been over two weeks. I asked then what the hold up was, and they stated the same thing they stated to you. I think maybe they furloughed some employees and are short handed. I’ll give them one more week, then I’ll file a complaint with BBB. The last time I filed a complaint through BBB on PointClub, I wound up getting $8.00 worth of survey points because in the end, they were the ones who tried to screw me out of $2.75.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It can take up to 3-4 weeks to get your reward from Point Club,  I am speaking about deposits into my PayPal account.  I haven't tried any of their other rewards. This last time I cashed out I made a note of it on my calendar,  it was April 21st,  my cash arrived in Paypal on May 17th.   Yes they are slow,  very slow but they have never failed me.  I figure they are good for one 25 dollar cash out a month and that is okay with me.   As long as you know how they operate and what  to expect it takes the anxiety of out it. 

On 4/30/2020 at 3:18 AM, rpc51769 said:

Hi, technical constraints do not mean bankruptcy, not at all. We need to seek help on sources outside of PointClub to get rewards processed for our members. Our apologies for the delay caused and did deliver your card on May 05, 2020.

Feel free to write to us in case of any concern(s). You may email them all to [email protected]

As always, Happy to Help!

-Team PointClub

On 5/1/2020 at 3:08 AM, dawn_b_adams said:

I requested a cash out on PayPal on April 14, and still haven’t received anything. Normally, PayPal cash outs through PointClub take about a week. It’s been over two weeks. I asked then what the hold up was, and they stated the same thing they stated to you. I think maybe they furloughed some employees and are short handed. I’ll give them one more week, then I’ll file a complaint with BBB. The last time I filed a complaint through BBB on PointClub, I wound up getting $8.00 worth of survey points because in the end, they were the ones who tried to screw me out of $2.75.

Hi Dawn, we do regret for the PayPal credit done this time took a bit longer than usual. Like all your rewards requested and delivered in the past, we did deliver this one too on May 8, 2020.

Going ahead, send us an email to [email protected] with the subject line 'URGENT ATTN', followed by a detailed message on disqualification as stated. I would like to get in touch and take care of your other concern(s) myself.

Happy to help!

-PointClub Team