Finally, after 4 months of praying and waiting and emailing and contacting BBB and Consumer Protection.

SurveyEveryOne.Com decided to pay me my withdrawal cash out into my paypal.com account's earnings. Appreciate everyone's prayers for me. 

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I am surprised and glad that you got your money.  I hope you don't plan to continue to do surveys with them again.

Or, they may be trying to get rid of me ?

dawn_b_adams
59 minutes ago, sp1 said:

Or, they may be trying to get rid of me ?

These survey sites don’t know anyone. You’re just a number to them. If I were you, I’d dump ‘em. I think they’ve wasted enough of your time and caused anxiety. No way I’d stick with that if they pulled that crap on me. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

These survey sites don’t know anyone. You’re just a number to them. If I were you, I’d dump ‘em. I think they’ve wasted enough of your time and caused anxiety. No way I’d stick with that if they pulled that crap on me. 

Your counsel is duly noted 

• Like 1
schludermann

Which Consumer Agency did you engage, besides BBB?

Also, if you look at the lower right area of the SurveyEveryOne.Com home page, you will see an icon for scadacase.com. The link does not work, however Scada in in CrunchBase and it is a Latvian marketing firm. Lately Latvian countries have show a willingness to stiff panelists their meager rewards.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, schludermann said:

Which Consumer Agency did you engage, besides BBB?

Also, if you look at the lower right area of the SurveyEveryOne.Com home page, you will see an icon for scadacase.com. The link does not work, however Scada in in CrunchBase and it is a Latvian marketing firm. Lately Latvian countries have show a willingness to stiff panelists their meager rewards.

schludermann, good morning. Your response is noted. Anything i may pray with your financial and spiritual needs ?

• Confused 1