Dynata is the most dishonest company

mike7000

I'm with Opinion Outpost. Have been for about 6/7yrs. No issue at all. Cashed out many times with zero issues. Am I the only person one who hasn't had issue? Lol. That's why I only ever signed up with one survey site to avoid anything like this. Saying that I have two extra now but have zero link to Opinion Outpost and Dynata. I wonder if you're signed up to several Dynata owned sites that may cause suspensions?? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 8:13 AM, Diana9017 said:

I'm with Opinion Outpost. Have been for about 6/7yrs. No issue at all. Cashed out many times with zero issues. Am I the only person one who hasn't had issue? Lol.

I have not had any issues with cashing out either. That being said, I trust Dynata only as far as I can sling a baby grand.

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...

i'm on probably 5 dynata panels.  it seems that each week one of them does not allow me to take surveys, and then after about a month it mysteriously opens back up and another one shuts down.  if i contact them it's always that discrpancies have been found in your answers.  i have been SO careful and don't know what discrepancies they could find.