Did You Ever Get Disgusted and Take a Break from a Survey Site?

Sandy21

I am not going to mention any survey site names here, but I feel I have been treated unfairly and am taking a break from a survey site. I figure a month ought to do it and then I will decide if I will quit or try again. Been a tough time for me as of late and I guess I am just not as tolerant as I used to be.

Anyone else ever do this? 

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sandy21 changed the title to Did You Ever Get Disgusted and Take a Break from a Survey Site?
2 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am not going to mention any survey site names here, but I feel I have been treated unfairly and am taking a break from a survey site. I figure a month ought to do it and then I will decide if I will quit or try again. Been a tough time for me as of late and I guess I am just not as tolerant as I used to be.

Anyone else ever do this? 

Thanks

I have a couple right now that I'm taking a break from

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I have a couple right now that I'm taking a break from

Hoping a break helps and I don't feel it necessary to quit. 

Thanks for your reply

• Like 1

I’m taking a break from One Opinion. They have a ridiculous high cash out, and their surveys are crap. They are owned by Dynata, a crappy company in itself. I feel like I waste way too much time trying to complete a survey, only to be told after many questions that I’m not qualified. So I’ll give it some time. I don’t think they magically will become good like they used to be, and probably will dump them. I already dumped Point Club. They sucked too. 

2 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I’m taking a break from One Opinion. They have a ridiculous high cash out, and their surveys are crap. They are owned by Dynata, a crappy company in itself. I feel like I waste way too much time trying to complete a survey, only to be told after many questions that I’m not qualified. So I’ll give it some time. I don’t think they magically will become good like they used to be, and probably will dump them. I already dumped Point Club. They sucked too. 

I'm dumping survey companies left and right. So many are a waste of precious time!

I still do most of the ones I have been doing all along , but am considering dumping Crowdology once I reach cash out. Used to be semi-decent , but lately 95% of the surveys end in a DQ. 

One Opinion is OK , but slow to reach cash out. Used to get at least 5 Surveys a day there , but lately it is often none or a couple. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bal said:

Feel like this everyday to be honest.

So sick of wasting my time and getting nothing for the effort. I have gave up on multiple sites due to this.

I am afraid I am doing the same. Seems to me that even the better survey sites are going downhill. Sad

On 9/3/2021 at 3:40 AM, episemion said:

I still do most of the ones I have been doing all along , but am considering dumping Crowdology once I reach cash out. Used to be semi-decent , but lately 95% of the surveys end in a DQ. 

One Opinion is OK , but slow to reach cash out. Used to get at least 5 surveys a day there , but lately it is often none or a couple. 

In your opinion, which sites are the best? I am so disgusted with most and so ready to quit.

On 9/4/2021 at 11:38 PM, Sandy21 said:

In your opinion, which sites are the best? I am so disgusted with most and so ready to quit.

The best of the ones I do are Paidviewpoint , LifePoints , and SurveySavvy. Of those , LifePoints that I have any issues with. They have contests where you like and share a post on Facebook , but it is rare that they ever announce who won. They also have ones on FB where they will award a certain dollar value in points if you complete a certain number of surveys in a set time period , such as the latest Labor Day one where you needed to complete 3 surveys between 9/3 and 9/6. Seems every time they do one of those , some get surveys and many (such as myself) get none or a couple. 

10 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

Thanks for voicing your opinion. MUCH appreciated.

Anyone else  have any thoughts?

Prolific and Paidviewpoint hands down! They don’t disqualify you ever. They are about the only two I regularly do surveys on. The rest are trash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1