Lifepoints

peach6

Since 9/3 , have only had one. Typical when they have an offer of free points for completing a certain number of surveys in a set time period.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

They were having a few minor issues, not being able to log onto site, no surveys etc., for a couple of weeks, but all fixed now...well I'm not having any issues?  I check pretty much each day, and there are surveys available, not that I get a lot of them completed, but I am getting surveys. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have not done any Lifepoint surveys in a long time.  It seems like I was never eligible for the ones that I tried to get in.  I just logged into my LifePoints account, and I discovered I have 5,221 points.  I got eight points tonight for not being eligible for four surveys.  I am going to start doing them again, and once I get to 5,500 points I am going to cash out for two $25 Amazon cards.  I had no idea I had that many points in my account.

• Like 1

I just got an email from lifepoint that if you nominate the teacher that inspired you the most, and if you win you get $10 in Life Points.  The one teacher I would nominate he died at least 10 years ago, but I still might nominate him.

• 1 month later...

Hello,
For 3 weeks LifePoints have not sent me a survey, I want to leave them but I am a few points away from a payout which I worked hard for. I have contacted them many times and got no where and their support just takes you round in circles. What can I do?

LifePoints is very odd to me. I have no surveys for weeks and weeks and then out of the blue I have 20 or 30 surveys  in one day. Of course I can't possibly do all that are there. This lasts for a few days and then I am back to none for another couple of weeks.

I generally see some days with none and others with a few. The first few days this week there were at least a dozen each day along with a beverage diary. No clue as to why the periodic deluge. 

I just cashed out for a $25 Amazon GC yesterday, and they said it takes five business days to get it.  I can't figure out why it takes so long.

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just cashed out for a $25 Amazon GC yesterday, and they said it takes five business days to get it.  I can't figure out why it takes so long.

It has always taken that long same with PayPal although that is about 2 weeks but it always comes.

Cashed out Monday for $70 Paypal. Other than holiday times , I normally see Paypal or Amazon redemptions within 5 days at most.

UPDATE: just received the $$ on Friday 11/26.

I haven't had any surveys in weeks until today. Today I have 30 surveys! Drives me crazy, this "feast or famine" with LifePoints. I don't have time to try so many surveys in one day. WHY can't I get a few a day instead of being bombarded in one day????  Grrrrrrrrr