Opinion Outpost

Duck

Well surprise, surprise,  I am back in at Opinion Outpost.  About 6-8 months ago I got frozen out..  They sent me some BS notice that I had been flagged for some reason,  I don't remember exactly what it said but it was the usual things you hear when they want to get rid of you.   However,  they never did delete my account and the amount I had in accrued with them was 22.00 and I was unable to cash out. .  I did go back periodically though and try to cash out.  This morning I was successful and some surveys starting coming up and I was able to complete one.  So apparently I am back in at Opinion Outpost.  I had read here on Survey Police that that had happened to others.  Just wanted to make this known. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I started with them back in January and was averaging $50 a week. Then mid-February I had no surveys on my dashboard for 2 weeks. I thought the place went out of business. I emailed them and received a reply the following day that I was suspended for blowing through surveys. It appeared to be a well-written response (not the usual canned reply) and I would be reinstated with a warning and the person who signed stated if she could be of any help to contact her in the future.

This is probably one of the better ones out there. I did get an invite for a $50 and $35 group survey since being reinstated.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been blocked out for a week and receive minimal responses to my entreaties to unblock my account.   This is not like Opinion Outpost so I came here looking for any more platforms members experiences.  I typically earned $10 a day, so I am missing those surveys. 

• 2 weeks later...