Any new 2022 survey site links to register to that anyone would care to divulge ?

sp1

I don't know why somebody would start a new survey company right now.  It seems like most of them are being taken over by a few huge companies such as Dynata, that everybody hates.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I don't know why somebody would start a new survey company right now.  It seems like most of them are being taken over by a few huge companies such as Dynata, that everybody hates.

I disagree? What you said, isn't wrong, that most of them (that we know of) are being taken over by a few huge companies (that all stink to high heaven) - but that seems to me like the perfect reason why someone would want to know about "any new 2022 survey sites" they could register for, i.e. whether there are any survey sites now that are less like Opinion Outpost now (atrocious) and more like how Opinion Outpost was back when I first started doing this (even remotely worth bothering with) :D.

That said, I don't personally know of any new ones actually worth bothering with. It's been years since I've bothered with any sites like that (ones that post piles of market research surveys constantly, where you'll almost certainly be disqualified for most of them). I do miss when there were multiple competing sites like Opinion Outpost that actually paid half-decently and sorta respected your time. (Don't get me wrong, they were all always kinda buggy and with crummy support - I just remember when some of them paid enough to bother with them, years ago. Like... 2016-era, when I first discovered the hobby.) Signed up for one new one a few weeks ago... yeah, it's already garbage like all the others. Sticking to the sort where they email you specific surveys you already most likely qualify for and with a certain level of expected vetted-ness (but with far fewer surveys available).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...