Strange Survey Questions

Duck

One runs into strange questions on surveys from time to time,  here's one that began popping up occasionally a few months ago and I saw it again today;  The question comes near the end of surveys of video commercials.  In all the cases in which I have see this it has been for laundry product commercials.  The question is "could you see yourself being friends with the people in the commercial"?   First of all why would I want want to be friends with someone who is an actor in a video commercial and second, why do you think they ask that question?  Thank you in advance for  your response. 

• Like 3

Most questions on surveys are crazy, chiefly because of the fact that the people who cook those questions up are themselves crazy!!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

Most questions on surveys are crazy, chiefly because of the fact that the people who cook those questions up are themselves crazy!!!!!!

I think you could be onto something!

• Like 1

One that gets on my nerves is, "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?"  I've articulately answered this one countless times  but never get qualified for a survey. I simply exit the survey whenever I see this asinine question.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1