CINT is the worst on earth. They laugh at people.

lavarmc

Take a look at this-> surveys carried out more than half a year ago in Freecash Timewall. Well, in a time of less than 4 hours:

Chargeback from Advertiser (Cint) rejected response TXID: 989127467 ------- 0.91$

Chargeback from Advertiser (Cint) rejected response TXID: 994597818 -------- 0.69$

Chargeback from Advertiser (Cint) rejected response TXID: 996850781 -------- 0.82$

Chargeback from Advertiser (Cint) rejected response TXID: 991384693 -------- 1.09$

Chargeback from Advertiser (Cint) rejected response TXID: 993144262 -------- 0.64$

Not 1 survey is repeated. All answered honestly and in well over the required time frame. This praxis of usurpation of profit towards the user without any kind of explanation says the kind of creeping, shameless, miserable, dispossessed that they are. the praxis of stealing to the face. this should be punishable and they are taken to state trials for committing crimes (years and years of crimes) they simply drink. you work for free

• Like 1

Whenever a Cint survey appears on my screen, I reject it immediately. I learned a long time ago that you can't do business with those psychopaths.

• Like 5

On 6/10/2023 at 4:55 AM, mrctocco said:

You cash out one time at a site they run and they ban you with the usual violation of terms excuse..

untitled.JPG

In my case and experience they do what they really want. In LifePoints, for example, I have had many survey cycles daily (crowd) and suddenly they disappear in months. But. But. When I have complained to support about this they have sent me again 2 or 3 days ?¿?¿and there they have never reversed anything. In the old global test market or Panel Champ ( Cint ) I also charge a lot and they never reversed anything at all. Me for me who change management or policies and have impunity to steal where they please.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Physicians Beware of Glocal Mind Panel. I did a survey with Glocal mind 3 MONTHS ago and I NEVER received the $35 I was promised. I have made multiple attempts to reach Glocal Mind via email and phone. They have an address in Plano, Texas which appears to be a false front company. They really are based in India. Physicians Beware of doing any surveys with Glocal Mind Panel. By Gregg L. Friedman MD

• Like 3